The General Mills Chronicles.

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Wellp, atleast we know Millsky isn't dead or some shyt. Let us carry on with the famine brehs :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:yeshrug: I did not mean to have my brehs starve. :(

This is a quick one.

My first Florida Sonnings.

All of this centered around when I first came to Florida while I was in the Navy. I met this chick who stripped at the Mirage and we hung tough for a bit. .. Cotdam . . I kept sonning myself in hilarious ways. :pachaha:

First up. I am driving and she is in the passenger side. We are cruising when she pulls out a lil piece of wax paper and unfolds it. . On her lap is a lil pile of cocaine. .

I am :huhldup: She has the audacity to pull that out. . Like its all sweet? I am driving and looking at her out the side of my eyes. :rudy: Meanwhile she is blissfully unaware that I am aggy. She is humming a tune while shifting the cocaine powder around on the lil wax paper.

Brehs I am :mindblown: I mean seriously wtf? Am I that much of a herb that she can casually pull out coke and do lines in my car?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So I am sitting there driving trying to figure out the best way to approach this. . . . I clear my throat. . She looks at me and smiles. :troll: Goes back to shifting around her yayo. . .

Now to be honest. . I was 20 and have never seen coke before. .And was totally shocked that this was going to be my introduction. . Was she going to snort it? :blink: How else could she take it?? Was there a needle involved? WILL SHE ACTUALLY SHOOT UP?? :wtf: I am like fuuckkkk :why: I am in the Service. . If I get pulled over with this in my car my Chief will have me by the balls finally.

So I decide to just let her know how I feel about this disrespect. :yeshrug:

Me - ummm. Hey ma.:ld:

Her - Hey babe! Whats good with you? :mjpls:

Me - I am just going to say this. . I think I am a pretty cool and amiable guy. I am not the one to tell you what or what not to do. BUT. . .I dont think I can stand for this. . .:stopitslime:

Her - :what:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Now she is looking at me real dumb. . With the coke sitting on her cotdam lap. . And she is looking at me like I am speaking Mandarin. . So I get a lil heated.

Me - I mean seriously. . How could you think its cool to just whip that out and not even tell me that its in my car. I dont get down like that. :childplease:

Her - :wtf: Gen. . Baby. . What the fukk are you talking about??

Me - THE COKE!! :aicmon:

Her - * pulls coke bottle from the cup holder * I am confused babe. You dont want coke in your car??? Are you more of a RC Cola guy?? :yeshrug:

Me - * whip the car into a gas station and park * Why are you playing dumb? The COKE on your lap! :leostare:

Her - . . . . .. . . . . . . .:dwillhuh: . . . . . . . . . .. :skip:. ...... . . . . . . . . . . .:russ:.

Me - :dwillhuh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Me - What is so funny? Cause quite honestly I feel super disrespected. At least give me a heads up. . I had no idea you was even into Cocaine like that. And then you just casually pull it out in MY CAR! :ufdup:

Her - * she puts her head down and I see her shoulders shaking *

Me - Dont cry. . I am just saying. It was a suprise ya know? :ehh:

Her - * head comes up and she has tears on her cheeks *

Me - :ld:

Her - :russ::heh::gladbron::krs:

Me - :unsure:

Her - Its Goodys HEADACHE POWDER!!
goodys-step-3.jpg%3Fw%3D800%26h%3D543

Me - Wtf is headache powder. . . . :ohhh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Did the sonnings stop that day?

:leostare:

What do you think? :stopitslime:

We were actually on the way to this lil hood bar on the eastside to link up with her sister. The whole way there she is cackling like a hen. :childplease:

We get there and I guess I am still looking a lil aggy. She was clowning me the whole way there. She simply looked at me and :umad: and walked in the bar. . So I followed. .

We get in there and are chilling at the bar. . . My first real time in a hood down south bar. So I see pickled eggs and sausages in jars. :wow: We are chilling. . She orders some peanuts. . And gets back a cup of hot peanuts!! :what:
boilednuts.jpg

Me - What is that????:ohhh:

Her - This is boiled peanuts. . You never had any?? * throws peanut in her mouth *

Me - Naw. . . . Never heard of it! * picks up peanut. . feels that it is soft. . pops it in my mouth and start chewing. . *

Her - :gladbron:

Me - mmmmm. This is good. . The shell is a lil tough on mine tho. . But hey its not bad. :yeshrug: