The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Her - :krs::krs: ( talking loud ) So the shell is a lil tough eh? :leon:

Me - Yeah. But otherwise I love the flavor!! * Pops another one in my mouth and starts chewing * And whew!! These must be spicy . .They have a kick!! :whew:

Her - Here have another one!! :krs: ( people are gathering around )

Me - *pops in four more* *almost choke on the shells. . .takes sip of beer * I cant believe I never had these. . . . . .. .( i then spy on the side of her is a plate that she is putting the shells on. . . . .)

Me - Oh cotdammit. :sadcam::sadcam:

THE WHOLE BAR - :gladbron::ooh::dead:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I got a feelin that hoe lying....general these hoes be actin up, and you lettin em :russ:

It fukked me up when she told me what it was. . . .. Then dumped the powder in her mouth. Then took a long swig of coke. .

Then looked at me :win: and said. Now I just took Coke in your car. . .Then laughed right in my grill.

:russ:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It fukked me up when she told me what it was. . . .. Then dumped the powder in her mouth. Then took a long swig of coke. .

Then looked at me :win: and said. Now I just took Coke. . .Then laughed right in my grill.

:lolbron: hahahahh :dead: at you eating the whole shell of the peanut :whoo:

general i think its a pittsburgh thing breh. i been taking L's out the Wazoo since i can remember

Shugg84

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, Boosieana
Then dumped the powder in her mouth. Then took a long swig of coke. .

Then looked at me :win: and said. Now I just took Coke in your car. . .Then laughed right in my grill.

nikka....that hoe def actin up...I hope she was fine as frog legs and that you hit...otherwise :ufdup:

general i think its a pittsburgh thing breh. i been taking L's out the Wazoo since i can remember

Must be...just look at Wiz..nikka wifed a hoe.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She worked at the mirage? She just didn't have coke on her right then.. She prolly had them pills though:heh:

And your lil peanut experience reminds me of the first time I went to a crab boil:sadcam:

I got quick sad stories about crabs. :to:

1st one involved the same chick. . Brehs I had just came to Jax. I knew nothing about down south living. I actually knew nothing about fresh seafood. . .

Now her fam was from St. Augustine. . So we would go down there. For anyone that knows. . St. Augustine has a lil tourist area. . And some really poor sections where all the black people are. Literally you go across some train tracks and you are in Beirut. :sadbron:

We get down there and she says. . Lets go get some garlic crabs. . I was. :wtf: We pull up to this shack. . . And he gives us this tray. .

26001.jpg

I did not even know where to start. . It looked like giant sea spiders covered in garlic and butter. . :huhldup: She digs in and is :eat:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It did smell good though. . :wow: So I gingerly pick up a crab and I am busy trying to figure out where the fukk do I start. . . . Meanwhile. . This greedy heffa. . Do you think she even tried to tell me what to do? :sitdown:

I look at her and she is already halfway thru the TRAY! I am still on my first one! She looks at me :mjpls: And continues to :eat:

eating-crab.jpg

She has butter and garlic running down her chin. Long story short. . . We ended up getting another tray also. . Brehs I was hooked! :gladbron: It was amazing!!

After that day. . I went back to my ship.. but all I could think:rolleyes: about was those garlic crabs! :drool:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So every other day for about three weeks. . I made my trek down to St. Augustine to get some crabs. Did not even tell her. :heh: I went dolo. She ate them too fast. I wanted them for myself. :leostare:

Now to St. Augustine from Mayport where the ship was at. . was a good 40-45 minutes. EACH WAY. I did that shyt. Them crabs were :cook:

One day on my ship. . I pulled out my tray and nikkas was :krs: Told them all about this new thing. . Called Garlic Crabs!!

I remember my homies looking at me like. . :rudy: New?? I said yeah man! They got this lil spot in the hood in St. Augustine. Breh I ran up on a landmine!!

Homie - Hold up hold up. . You mean to tell me you are driving 40 minutes one way for some garlic crabs?? :stopitslime:

Me - Yes nikka! Its the newest thing! Dont hate breh. :troll:

Homie - :snoop:

Other nikkas - :gladbron: nikka! DONT YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET GARLIC CRABS ANYWHERE?? There is a spot 2 minutes away from here!

Me - :mindblown:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember my homies looking at me like. . :rudy: New?? I said yeah man! They got this lil spot in the hood in St. Augustine. Breh I ran up on a landmine!!

Homie - Hold up hold up. . You mean to tell me you are driving 40 minutes one way for some garlic crabs?? :stopitslime:

Me - Yes nikka! Its the newest thing! Dont hate breh. :troll:

Homie - :snoop:

Other nikkas - :gladbron: nikka! DONT YOU KNOW YOU CAN GET GARLIC CRABS ANYWHERE?? There is a spot 2 minutes away from here!

Me -
:mindblown:

:laff: :laff: