The General Mills Chronicles.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Im in disbelief brehs. Crack head? My homie?? Nahhhh. He is talking about someone else. . So I go BACK to my car. .Wait another 10 minutes. Then proceed to walk around the block.

I def see the dealer serving behind the church. I did not go up to him tho. . I am so confused. . I call his house and his girl answers.

Me - Hey pawg. Is Will there? :what:

Pawg - Nah. . He was with you right? :yeshrug:

Me - Yeah. . We were getting the tickets for the game next week. . But I dont know where he is. :dwillhuh:

Pawg - hold up. . Tickets for a game? You did not give him any money did you? :sitdown:

Me - :merchant:

Then she would say no more. I was :ohlawd: So I called the other number he gave me. . Turned out to be his mom's number. Not sure why he gave me that number. Told her I was Will's friend. Then I just straight up told her I gave Will some money then he disappeared. She told me he has been on that "stuff" for the last two years!

Brehs.. . Besides missing the boat. . This was a devastating L. And it was not even bout the money. . It was the L of being let down by a dude I really looked up too. . I called my girl and told her. She told me that when she met him he looked kinda crackish. . .

I guess I just had the old vision of Fly Will in my mind. . I did not even see the signs. :damn: Plus he came through on the first trip!! I was all kinds of fukked up.

So I said. Tomorrow we are eating at Red Lobster. I was not even looking for the money back or looking for a fight. I just wanted to let him know he did not have to do that. We are still boys and see if I can get him some help. That dude was like a older brother to me.

We get to Red Lobster the next day. We walk in and I tell the server I want to be seated in Will's section. . She says cool. She seats us and I see him a couple of rows over. The server whispers in his ear and he turns and sees me. He waves at me and grins.

will_smith_575892984.jpg

Then walks in the back with the tray he was carrying. . The server says Will will be right up. I am thinking now. . This is all a big misunderstanding. We will get to the bottom of it. . We are sitting there for 5 minutes. .10 minutes. 25 minutes. . . ..

The manager comes over and he looks flustered. . :what: I am sorry. . Will just quit. He went out the back door...

i was literally like :ohhh: at the end

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jesus answered my prayers! :yeshrug: The cop told me he pulled me over because of no headlights. He went to go run my license. . If everything is cool I can be on my way.

I am so relieved brehs. I was praising Gawd's name :bow: outloud! The chicks thought I was crazy! They are looking at me :wtf:

Brehs I was telling Gawd thank you!!! I will never drink in drive again ( this is true. I stopped cold since then ) Cop comes back up and. .

Officer - Please step out of the vehicle. :ehh:

Me - :merchant: YES SIR. ( scared as fukk )

Officer - Put your hands behind your back. . Your license is suspended. Looks like a ticket from Ohio. :troll: I have to take you in.

Me - OHIO?? WHAT?? : ::damn: Then. . . . . OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The ticket I got when I went to Indy with Will!!!!!! :wow: In the mix of all the crack head shyt I TOTALLY forgot about that!! That ticket came back three years later. . AFTER I switched my license to Florida and everything. . . .And bit me in the TUCAS!!!!!! :ohhh: They never caught it when I had my license switched over. .

:mindblown:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukkKKK YOU ARGHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHHHAHA[/B] And he jumps on he nearest goon! They start wrestling and shyt. All hell breaks loose. I take the opportunity to punch the goon nearest to me. I hit that nikka with a haymaker from my hip. The nikka stumbled back. put his head down. . Then looked up at me :shaq: .

dying breh

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This bytch launches herself at me and is trying to scratch my eyes out! :bryan: She takes out all her rage on me for some reason. This bytch truly hates me and my black skin!!

I backpeddling trying to keep her off me when I trip over somebody's shoes. . . She is now on me with her knees in my chest literally trying to kill me. :snoop:

Two homies manage to drag her off me and push her in a corner. I say. .

Me - Hey hey hey! Why are you attacking me?:damn:

Her - I HATE YOU. YOUR RUIN EVERYTHING WITH YOUR BLACK UGLY SKIN!!!!

Mad-Black-Woman.jpg

The homies had her kinda pinned in the corner trying to calm her down. I am starting to get up off the ground when she breaks free. . . And she runs at me again while im in the awkward position of almost getting off the floor. On her way to me she scoops up the driftwood I had dropped when I came in. .

She Sammy Sosa'd your boy. Right under my chin.
Sammy-Sosa-Chicago-Cubs.jpg

nah fukk this as a darkskinned nikka i woulda went ham on the bytch

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Its always bro's before ho's. Always. I was tempted as fukk but I consoled myelf to eating this L. :yeshrug: It's what I do best.

But I told Eiht you do not have to laugh breh. :birdman:I mean damn. I am already down and you are basically clowning me to my face. Eiht stepped to me. Not to fight but to get closer cause the music was loud as fukk.

Eight - Look breh ( we are standing close. He is talking in my ear ) Everybody goes thru this. Learn from it and move on.

Me - I hear ya breh.:damn: DAMN! As I said damn I flung my hands in the air in exasperation. :mindblown: When I did that I knocked Eihts hat off my accident. .

It did not occur to me until later that I had NEVER seen Eight without a fitted on covering his braids. Never in 8 months of hanging out. Well now I know why. .

64-coolio-balding-tattoo.jpg

His shyt was almost completely bald except for scraggly braids on the side that peeped out of the side of his hat!! :ooh:

It was like the music stopped!! Everybody was looking at him :gladbron:. . .Eiht was mad as fukk! :wtb: He scrambled to get his hat but of course somebody kicked it by accident and it was floating across the dance floor. . So he is crab walking trying to catch it like a bum chasing a dollar in the wind.

Big could not hear what we were saying. To him it looked like I had beef and knocked his kufi off like I was aggy. He stepped to me. . .

:dead:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
them spidey senses need some work... you should have used that old ponderosa move on will. imagine he hits the parking lot and see's you with the

images

look.

Then you could have run his pockets for that 75$. You know that crackhead got his share of the tips before quitting.

You are right breh. I got got. :mad: