The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Hey General, what are u wearing on ur feet since both pair of pips disentigrated?

sneaker148413-hi-Picture_1.jpg

Just like this. . Only they were Pips.

tumblr_m3dji7nnOn1qz75p9.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dwillhuh:

I just stood there in shock. . . The guards looked at me :heh: then got back in their cart and left. .

This was the most deflating situation I had ever been in. Normally I bounce back from L's very quickly. This was a life altering L tho. I am in a foreign country with no back up other than a very pretty girl who can drop me at any time.

:snoop: I did the only thing I could do in that situation brehs. You see. Picture this. .Its not like coming outside and seeing your car gone. This was much more than that. That ship was my vehicle, my job, and my home all rolled into one.

I just sat there like Bruh Man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un8ZNr_b0uA&feature=player_embedded#t=75s]Martin Lawrence and Brah Man - YouTube[/ame]

I sat on a curb brehs. And just bawled my eyes out :sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:noah:

After crying my eyes out I decided to see about reaching out to Anna. . From her spot I could make some calls and figure out wth I was going to do.

I go to stand up when I hear snorting and muffled laughter. . :dwillhuh: Coming from behind some of these.

stock-photo-cargo-containers-and-dockside-trailers-in-warm-afternoon-light-61926316.jpg

I hear one. .Then somebody shushing that person. Then another muffled snort then laughing. Then somebody else cussing at him in a whisper. . :wtf:

Then I hear someone say " he is coming " I recognize the voice. Its my homie from the Virgin Island Debacle. The one who beat up the goons!! :leon:

Then I hear a ROAR of laughter!! :russ::russ::russ::russ: About 40 nikkas come stumbling out from behind the cargo trailer. . .

Its nikkas from my ship!

825534_o.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:dead: at the entire ship pulling a prank on u. Btw, what about Anna? Was she looking all :lolbron: @ the thought of u being stranded there in Finland?

After I hopped on the cart with the security dudes she had to stay there. She was not allowed in to the port area. So I assume she went back home. :ehh: