The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I saw no way out brehs. I looked at ol girl

Me - Look. I dont want to leave. I like you alot. I will come back. I will get you to the states. . But we have to do this the right way. I have to get back to my ship. :noah:

Her - ( hyperventilating )
tumblr_m4qp2uj0Ym1qdrskyo4_250.gif

Me - Please ma. :dwillhuh:

Her - ( sigh ) ok. .
1.gif
We will take my car.

Me - :wtf: YOU HAVE A CAR??

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw no way out brehs. I looked at ol girl

Me - Look. I dont want to leave. I like you alot. I will come back. I will get you to the states. . But we have to do this the right way. I have to get back to my ship. :noah:

Her - ( hyperventilating )
tumblr_m4qp2uj0Ym1qdrskyo4_250.gif

Me - Please ma. :dwillhuh:

Her - ( sigh ) ok. .
1.gif
We will take my car.

Me - :wtf: YOU HAVE A CAR??

you should find her and bring her to the states .......for me :youngsabo:

:dead: @ you have a car?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was kinda mad brehs. :aicmon: I assumed she had no car cause we cabbed it from the club. She just did not want to drink and drive. :wow:

We go downstairs and she has a
2287.jpg

sitting in the parking garage! :what: We get in and she punches it. . shyt has turbo and everything!

She drifted around a corner and I was :wow:

1255606905_drift.gif

She was driving like Letty. . . We get near the pier and I am antsy as fukk. . Its about 2 minutes until we leave and I am screwed either way. . If I happen to make it In time I am in trouble cause it is the last minute. If I miss the ship. . . :snoop: Gawd help me.

We schreech up to the gate. She can go no further. She gives me a kiss and I am trying to break out of that shyt. . But she is so fine. :steviej: And then I am out!!

_38117804_sprint_start.gif
I am running full Carl Lewis across the parking lot into the place where the ships were berthed. As I am running I suddenly stumble. . . Then I am airborne. . . I stumbled and flew head first into the the guard shack. . . I was wearing the other pair of fugazi shoes I purchased the day before. . And they fell apart. :sadcam:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man did u even at least get Anna's contact info???? Did u ever talk to her again???? :why:

Was Anna the baddest chick u ever got with? Would u have wifed?

Yes. We ended up chatting for years after that. :jawalrus:

And yes. By FAR! The BADDEST EVER. For me to even consider staying overseas. . . And I was not drunk either. She was that fine breh. :sad:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yes. We ended up chatting for years after that. :jawalrus:

And yes. By FAR! The BADDEST EVER. For me to even consider staying overseas. . . And I was not drunk either. She was that fine breh. :sad:

Ok so what happened to her? Did u ever visit her again or did she ever come to the US? What level of :cape: were u willing to go thru for Anna?