The General Mills Chronicles.

killacal

Banned
Daps
:heh: your shoes falling apart reminds me of this bummy nikka on my high school basketball team who played with fake jordans. He swore they were real but we all knew. One day during a game on the fast break he tries to switch directions and his shoe separated completely from the heel. He didn't even get up just sat on the court confused :russ: the worst part was it wasn't a regular game but a holiday tournament and we were the prime time game so the gym was packed. nikkas from various so cal highschools were calling him like mike :heh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
modular-office-military.jpg

Picture your boy hitting that thing head on. :snoop: I hit the glass ( it did not break ) and then slid down in a heap. . I am scrambling to my feet groggy as fukk when I am suddenly grabbed by two security guys and hoisted in the air!

Then scoop slammed on my stomach. . :wtf: Arms were zip tied behind me!

m7u5e2-b78986366z.120120727130533000got19ciu9.2.jpg

They are yelling at me in Finnish and I have the wind knocked out of me. I cant even breathe. . .

Then I hear the voice of a angel. ANNA! She saw the commotion and my milk of magnesia came to my rescue.

bournemanila5.jpg

She starts telling them in Finnish and English that I am a US Sailor and I am trying to get to my ship. They ask me which ship. . I tell them the Spruance!! Has the Spruance left yet???? !!!! :damn:

I tell them which berthing port we are at. . They look at my ID FOREVER! :mindblown: Then finally say lets go. . They untie me and we get on a golf cart and are hurtling across the port. . I am finally starting to feel a lil better.

I was still going to be in trouble. But I am sure the ship is not leaving exactly on time. I would be ok. .

:leon:

Pull around a corner. . . . . I see our berthing spot. Ship is ghost. :dwillhuh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:heh: your shoes falling apart reminds me of this bummy nikka on my high school basketball team who played with fake jordans. He swore they were real but we all knew. One day during a game on the fast break he tries to switch directions and his shoe separated completely from the heel. He didn't even get up just sat on the court confused :russ: the worst part was it wasn't a regular game but a holiday tournament and we were the prime time game so the gym was packed. nikkas from various so cal highschools were calling him like mike :heh:

:laff:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
[
I was still going to be in trouble. But I am sure the ship is not leaving exactly on time. I would be ok. .

Pull around a corner. . . . . I see our berthing spot. Ship is ghost. :dwillhuh:
:ooh::gladbron:
nikka u missed a movement? I know the ship just moved to a different spot or something.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
modular-office-military.jpg

Picture your boy hitting that thing head on. :snoop: I hit the glass ( it did not break ) and then slid down in a heap. . I am scrambling to my feet groggy as fukk when I am suddenly grabbed by two security guys and hoisted in the air!

Then scoop slammed on my stomach. . :wtf: Arms were zip tied behind me!

m7u5e2-b78986366z.120120727130533000got19ciu9.2.jpg

They are yelling at me in Finnish and I have the wind knocked out of me. I cant even breathe. . .

Then I hear the voice of a angel. ANNA! She saw the commotion and my milk of magnesia came to my rescue.

bournemanila5.jpg

She starts telling them in Finnish and English that I am a US Sailor and I am trying to get to my ship. They ask me which ship. . I tell them the Spruance!! Has the Spruance left yet???? !!!! :damn:

I tell them which berthing port we are at. . They look at my ID FOREVER! :mindblown: Then finally say lets go. . They untie me and we get on a golf cart and are hurtling across the port. . I am finally starting to feel a lil better.

:deadrose: