The General Mills Chronicles.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Its nikkas from my ship!

825534_o.gif

:russ:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was so confused. . .:wtf: WHAT WAS GOING ON???

I soon got a explanation. After I left the day before the ship's crew found out two things.

1. We were staying a extra day.
2. We had to switch berthing docks. So we were now on the other side of the shipyard.

My homies all knew I did not know this. So they posted up waiting for me. They then told everyone else. So not only was it about 40 nikkas behind a trailer. I soon see at least 50 others come out of hiding also! :sadbron:

These nikkas and cacs were all in full laughter mode. I still had fresh tears on my cheeks.... :to: Naturally while I was sitting on the curb bawling the cameras were rolling. nikkas were taking videos n shyt. :skip:

:yeshrug: What could I do. I was just happy I did not miss the ship. That would have cost me dearly. . . .But I was not off scott free yet. . . I was still in trouble.

1. I did not come back with my buddy. He waited for me as long as he could but finally had to go on board at 8:55

2. The reason he had to go back on board was because he had Duty that day. At sea we had Duty every three days. When you are on Duty.. If you are in port that means you have to stay on the ship. You are the crew in case things go wrong and we have to get underway. Because he was on Duty that means he had to be at muster at 9am.

3. I had Duty also. . . So not only did I not come back with my buddy. . I also missed the morning muster. :skip:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
dog ive been sitting here laughing at the skateboarding story for the past 15 minutes. everytime i try to read the next story i burst in laughter picturing two white broads whispering to each other that they heard u have cancer while u have ur back to them with the :to: face all bandaged up. im in tears right now

:sadbron:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
So I u had an extra day, did u go back and see Anna again????? That's all I wanna know. What happened to her? I gotta find out how this love story ends :noah:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So I u had an extra day, did u go back and see Anna again????? That's all I wanna know. What happened to her? I gotta find out how this love story ends :noah:

Breh you could a been smashing anna longer? :gladbron:

for another day? :snoop:

Even if I would have known. . I still had to be on Duty that next day. So I had to report to the ship. Take my punishment for not coming on with my buddy and for missing morning muster.

So it sucked knowing that we are in port and my fine thing was only 15 minutes away. So I called her and she came to the ship and visited me for a few hours. :shaq: Did not get to smash on the ship . . but we got to chill and shyt.

Now after that we traded letters and emails for a long time. About a month and a half later she writes and tells me that she is preggo. :ninja2: Said she was late and wanted to make sure.

She is positive the baby is mine and she is so happy and just wants us to be together. Brehs. . Honestly. No lie. I was happy that I knocked her up. This bytch was beautiful!!

But I had no realistic way of getting there any time soon. :no: We had another two months on this cruise. . Then we were hopping around for a bit. I wanted to get her over here but she had a rough pregnancy from what she was saying and she did not want to fly.

Long story short brehs. Unless she was lying that is was mine.. .I have a seed in Finland brehs. :manny:

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
The last time I heard from her the kid was 2. I was almost out of the Navy when my emails started bouncing. I wrote her letters and they started getting returned. So she moved or something. I have no idea. I lost all contact with her brehs.

:to:

:wow::sadbron: Little General would be proud.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last time I heard from her the kid was 2. I was almost out of the Navy when my emails started bouncing. I wrote her letters and they started getting returned. So she moved or something. I have no idea. I lost all contact with her brehs.

:to:

:steviej: you should find her breh!!

if she is really that beautiful and of course if its really your little man runnin around. you have an actual pic of her?....go to finland and ask people if they know her:russ: