The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:steviej: you should find her breh!!

if she is really that beautiful and of course if its really your little man runnin around. you have an actual pic of her?....go to finland and ask people if they know her:russ:

I look for her on Facebook every once in a while. I will never give up brehs. There is a lil Generaliski running wild in Helsinki. He needs me. :ld:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
im too emotionally invested in these stories

i swear a tear was forming just reading about the ship not being there:snoop:

Damn breh...thats a soul shaking L my dude :to:

:dwillhuh: I was gonna say my stomach woulda dropped so low when I didn't see that ship

dog when he said he sat down and cried i felt his pain.

epic-cry.gif
Yall feel me.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The last time I heard from her the kid was 2. I was almost out of the Navy when my emails started bouncing. I wrote her letters and they started getting returned. So she moved or something. I have no idea. I lost all contact with her brehs.

:to:

Even after knocking her up, general was probably on to smashing another broad in another country :myman:

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
I look for her on Facebook every once in a while. I will never give up brehs. There is a lil Generaliski running wild in Helsinki. He needs me. :ld:

:ohhh::mindblown::sadbron:

:ohhh:

NEGA WOTTTS??? I can try to hook you up with her if you have any info, this a SMALL ass city u feelz meh :leostare: There's quite a few mulattos with no fathers in here breh :to: That lil nikka 8 or 7 now huh. shyt.

But god damn ya man Mills with this thread, whoa whoa....Damn. I don't know what else to say at this point. Perplexed...This nikka is the GOAT of this storytelling shyt, fukk a Shakespeare yo. Somebody pay this man for all the GOATness :cook: ' d in here constantly.

DEAD at the bolded part in the quote + smiley