The General Mills Chronicles.

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps

2hyuz54.gif

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Wait... General hasn't made a post since Before 5 yesterday (EST). And he hasn't dapped any comments following his last post....

What happened to General?

Generalllllllllllllllll!!!!!

Maybe he's out taking another L to add to the collection.... :mjpls:

Just hope he gives us the story when he gets back :win:

If he gets back :why:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Hahaha DEAD. What year was this yo? Any recollection of the names of the club/mall/anything? Hella on point about the ones wanting to practise English on you :deadrose:

:russ: at the boring textbook whiteboys style of "playin ball", shyt is AlWAYS like that in here...We might crush their souls in terms of swag, but when the basketball fundamentals start flowing in, its fukking over :noah:. Muthafukkas really be callin plays and doing that boring ass shyt with NO style or anything.

The place you balled at could've really been one spot in Helsinki, Hietsu beach. It's where the lame terminators above cross pathes with real nikkas such as me and others :stylin:

Oh and you can basically NEVER get set up in Finland in similar situations, esp if you're black and American (nobody will have the balls, they think you're a gangbangin murderer lol.

Waiting for more piff, so based :wow:

Breh I would be lying if I told you I knew where we were. I do remember we were near Helsinki. This was back in like 03. I remember the club was cool. . But we had to walk down into it. .

We walked up to this I remember during the day. .

helsinki004.jpg

The club we went to was not far from there. Cause I could see it at night. The club was ground level. But when we went in we had to walk down some steps.

Those dudes on the courts were incredible. Straight laced Hoosier movie basketball. If they would have ran the picket fence I would not have been mad. :manny:

hoosiers_new-subsample.jpg