The General Mills Chronicles.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead: this nikka got the legendary gif game though

Bruh be browsing through google images ready to make magic like J Dilla diggin through the crates

j-dilla1.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:merchant: When I woke up. . . I felt sick to my stomach. . I knew I had :ufdup:

While I was in a p*ssy haze I did not think of my actions. :ld: I am in a foreign country with no visa. That means I cannot work anywhere. I will be labeled as a deserter. So my military Id will be useless in a short amount of time. If ol girl gets mad and breaks up with me I will have no where to stay. The first time the police run my info they will take me to the Embassy who will put me in jail. And. . . I have a few hundred bucks at most in my checking account.

:facepalm:

My ship is leaving in exactly thirty minutes. I know from the cab ride here that I am at least 15 minutes away. . . . fukk! :why:
All of this ran thru my mind in like 2 seconds. Rapid fire. . . . I look to my left expecting to see her sleeping. . She is looking dead at me. With dried tears on her cheeks.

Rachel-Weisz-5.JPG

:skip: YIPE!

Her - You are leaving me. . . right. . .

rachel-weisz-20071128-343531.jpg

Me - ( scrambling for my clothes. ) Yes I have too :to:

Her - :sadbron:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: When I woke up. . . I felt sick to my stomach. . I knew I had :ufdup:

While I was in a p*ssy haze I did not think of my actions. :ld: I am in a foreign country with no visa. That means I cannot work anywhere. I will be labeled as a deserter. So my military Id will be useless in a short amount of time. If ol girl gets mad and breaks up with me I will have no where to stay. The first time the police run my info they will take me to the Embassy who will put me in jail. And. . . I have a few hundred bucks at most in my checking account.

:facepalm:

My ship is leaving in exactly thirty minutes. I know from the cab ride here that I am at least 15 minutes away. . . . fukk! :why:
All of this ran thru my mind in like 2 seconds. Rapid fire. . . . I look to my left expecting to see her sleeping. . She is looking dead at me. With dried tears on her cheeks.

Rachel-Weisz-5.JPG

:skip: YIPE!

Her - You are leaving me. . . right. . .

rachel-weisz-20071128-343531.jpg

Me - ( scrambling for my clothes. ) Yes I have too :to:

Her - :sadbron:

shouldve took her with you breh

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am getting dressed when I know I have another problem. . . I need a CAB! :damn: She dials the phone for me and I start to talk to the dispatcher. . . He can barely speak english. Its all in Finnish!! :damn:

The operator hangs up on me. . She grabs the phone and dials a number. . Speaks for a while. . . Then hangs up and tells me the cab is on its way. . I look at her then suspiciously. :comeon: She is looking real sheisty at this point.

Rachel-Weisz5.jpg

It hits me. I dont know what number she called. For all I know she called the local McDonalds and asked them what their hours of operation was. It was ALL IN FINNISH! :damn:

I know I am at her mercy at this point. I am doing nothing to make her mad. . But I am frantic at the same time. :mindblown: I ask her calmly . . . When is the cab coming dear? :dwillhuh: Her bottom lip starts trembling:to:

And she busts out crying again. :sadbron: Saying she did not mean to fall in love and I promised I would stay!!

:snoop: I am fukked brehs. She never called a cab at all.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I am at her mercy at this point. I am doing nothing to make her mad. . But I am frantic at the same time. :mindblown: I ask her calmly . . . When is the cab coming dear? :dwillhuh: Her bottom lip starts trembling:to:

And she busts out crying again. :sadbron: Saying she did not mean to fall in love and I promised I would stay!!

:snoop: I am fukked brehs. She never called a cab at all.

:russ::russ: your in big trouble mister!

they def waited for you because you caused so much trouble they know when you are missing

Swagaveli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Europe
Hahaha DEAD. What year was this yo? Any recollection of the names of the club/mall/anything? Hella on point about the ones wanting to practise English on you :deadrose:

:russ: at the boring textbook whiteboys style of "playin ball", shyt is AlWAYS like that in here...We might crush their souls in terms of swag, but when the basketball fundamentals start flowing in, its fukking over :noah:. Muthafukkas really be callin plays and doing that boring ass shyt with NO style or anything.

The place you balled at could've really been one spot in Helsinki, Hietsu beach. It's where the lame terminators above cross pathes with real nikkas such as me and others :stylin:

Oh and you can basically NEVER get set up in Finland in similar situations, esp if you're black and American (nobody will have the balls, they think you're a gangbangin murderer lol.

Waiting for more piff, so based :wow: