The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I started stumbling when I caught the ball. . Did not know why at the time. . I still caught the ball and attempted to get up. . . jumped off of the shoe that was now dust. .

David_Foster_Block.gif

Not only did he block me. . I fell down too. :no: Then he grilled me :birdman: as he stepped over my carcass.

Allen-Step.jpg

I mean. . wtf could I do? :yeshrug: I look at my shoe and the whole bottom has come off!! :rudy: I see the air chamber and all. My homie looks at me with sadness in his eyes and says. . He blocked you out of your shoes?? :sadbron:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
When he said that all the cacs started laughing. The girls started laughing. My boys started laughing. I am sitting on the ground with a shoe on life support getting clowned. :comeon:

We stumble over the the girls and they are :laff: We say whatever. . Whats up with tonight tho? :stopitslime: They say they are all going to this club or whatever. . Sounded wishy washy. So we dipped. .

Now comes the W and then the L.

That night. I hook up with about 10 other sailors and we go to this club they are all talking about. We walk in and its pretty standard stuff. . Chicks dancing. etc. . I remember we had to walk down into the club.

So we are chilling when this DIME walks up to me. :ohhh: Her name was Anna. :ahh: She looked like

rachel-weisz-hq-photoshoot-1.jpg

:ohhh:

I did not even notice her when she came in. . She walked straight to me and asked me to dance. . .I was like :leon: Sure! We danced for exactly one song. . She says. Lets go back to my place. .

Me - :lolbron:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
On this port visit our Captain who was pretty chill finally decided to invoke the buddy system. When you leave the ship you had to sign out with another shipmate. And when you came back you had to sign back in with him. Now if you come back without your buddy. . Then you will get in big trouble.:mjpls:

This was because of the The Turkey Trouble Affair as it came to be known. Where homie got locked up because of me mainly. :skip:

So I go to the dude I signed out with. Tell him the deal and introduce him to my dime. He is :gladbron: He tells me dont worry about it. You do your thing. I will wait for you at the pier in the morning and we will go on the ship together. Ship was leaving at 10am then next morning. He claps me on the back and ol girl leads me out.

For some reason this chick just really liked my style . . And she was drop dead gorgeous. :ohmy: We walk out. Catch a cab. . She pays. :obama: Get to her apt. Now I am looking around. . Could be a nice setup for your ol boy. . . But we get in and she has this tiny apt but it is really cool!

She had this ugly dog with these bug eyes.

Little-puppy-with-big-eyes-sticks-out-tongue-and-looks-funny-480x320.jpg

Brehs you would have been proud of me. . I knocked the p*ssy out of the box. :ahh: Chilled for a bit. . Then slayed it again! :boss:

She was in love with a nikka. She tells me as she is fighting sleep in her accent which was so sexy. Generallll. please stay with me. Dont leave tomorrow. . Then she starts crying. . :sadcam:

I tell her. . Dont worry girl. I am staying. Then fall asleep. . And do not set an alarm or nothing. :why:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
She was in love with a nikka. She tells me as she is fighting sleep in her accent which was so sexy. Generallll. please stay with me. Dont leave tomorrow. . Then she starts crying. . :sadcam:

I tell her. . Dont worry girl. I am staying. Then fall asleep. . And do not set an alarm or nothing. :why:

:takedat: and :ooh: AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It was around 4am when we finally fell asleep after fukking all night. I woke up randomly at 5:30 and looked over at her and she is sitting up in bed crying looking at me. I dont even say nothing. I just open her legs and pump away. :myman:

tumblr_m5l391QYnu1qbyihao2_500.gif

Afterwards she looks at me and says. .

I know you are supposed to leave today. You said you will stay with me. Will you? :sadcam:

Me - :win: Yes of course

Her -
tumblr_m5ok2tGKfG1qbdxkro1_500.gif

Me - YES! :smugfavre: And then I fall asleep again without a care in the world. I got a dime on my team. fukk the Navy. :snooze:

I was :dead: after three nuts. . .

Woke up at 9:30. . . . . . fukk :merchant:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
It was around 4am when we finally fell asleep after fukking all night. I woke up randomly at 5:30 and looked over at her and she is sitting up in bed crying looking at me. I dont even say nothing. I just open her legs and pump away. :myman:

Me - YES! :smugfavre: And then I fall asleep again without a care in the world. I got a dime on my team. fukk the Navy. :snooze:

The bolded :dead:

:leon::russ: