The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
map_of_finland.jpg

Next up: The Finland Fiasco :youngsabo:

We get to Finland. It was actually really beautiful there. Me and my homies are walking around and we go into this mall. I was looking to get some new Nikes. The mall was :ohlawd:

Ho's were out and they had the best shops!! But everything was so expensive! :merchant: So after hollering at a few ho's and getting the run around we decided to dip. When I say the run around I mean this. .

Frequently when I was overseas we would run into women who definitely wanted to talk. That does not mean they are interested tho. They like to practice their english on us. :wtb:

So we learned to quickly dismiss those trollops. :smugdraper: We dip and get a cab. Ask the cabbie where can we do some shopping that will not break the bank. He says he knows a place. He drops us off at this strip mall.

I go into this shoe store. Brehs. . They had every Nike I could think of in there. shyt that I had never even seen!! :steviej: We all went Ham in there. I bought two pairs and wore one of them out the store. I will never forget. Some retro Pippens.

nike-air-more-tempo-scottie-pippen-white-red-01.jpg

But they were in this crazy colors I had never seen before. :ohhh: And it just happened to match the outfit I had on perfectly.

Back then I was a super Nike head. I should have known there was a reason why I had never seen that color before. . :leostare:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Whoa, zamn nikka...Zamn. Epic epic story yet again, waiting for the rest of it.

Oh btw, WHY THE fukk IS THIS NOT A STICKY? ANYONE, IS THERE A REASON? I mean shyt, this is only the GOAT topic on this forum pretty much

:wtf: How is this thread not upped? A top 3 thread on this whole site.....I'm legit crying over here :laff:

GENERALLLLLLLLLLLLL
Definitely needs to be upped
navy-marines%20enlisted%20ranks.gif

Chief is a E-7. Once you go Chief you wear khaki's like the Officers. I came in as a E-3. Did my four years and left as a Third Class Petty Officer.
damn breh, 1 promotion? Wtf? You ain't give a fukk about them tests?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

Yup. You could say that. :russ:

We are leaving the shoe store. And run literally into a flock of ho's. I was leaving the store looking at my shoes in my bag like :ahh: when I ran headlong into this chick. We both crashed and ended up on the ground. :dead:

My homies and the chicks friends are :russ: We dusted ourselves off and get to rappin. They are all mad cool and said they were just heading to the bball court to hang out. We walk with them. :ehh: We are all feeling each other out.

Get to the courts and we are all sitting down watching these lame dudes ball while trying to lock something down for later. . :jawalrus: We are also clowning these dudes on the court. They were terrible. No swag at all. :what:

Soon one of the dudes on the courts looks at us and says.

We see you Americans over there laughing at us. Are you scared to play? :youngsabo:

Us - :childplease:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Definitely needs to be upped

damn breh, 1 promotion? Wtf? You ain't give a fukk about them tests?

My rate was full as fukk. :no:

Engineman rate was damn near impossible to move up when I was in. As soon as I was eligible to take the test I did. At that time you had to score basically a 100 on the test and have some extra shyt on your record to move up. :no: Like commendations ( i had none of those :mjpls: ) and other shyt.

After I had been in a lil while I got extra credit for that and for having some sea time. I was able to finally get my Crow. But going to 2nd class was impossible for real. They had that shyt CLOSED cause there was so many heads in there.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ok so u were a semen? No homo :laff:

I had to go there!

LOL! NAH. I was the equivalent. A fireman.

There are three enlisted rankings.

Seamen - Deck hands, and then they do all the ship stuff other than Engineering
Fireman - I was this. This included all Engineering ranks
Airmen - These are the dudes who took care of the helo's and planes and shyt.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Brehs. . . We could not stand for this. Felt like we were representing the whole USA.

AmericanFlagAnimated-Moving.gif

Plus I had on my new kicks. Once I stepped on the court you could not tell me I was not Pip. Started off the game with a patented Pippen bank shot. Then walked backwards up the court like . .

73357983_crop_650x440.jpg

We were all joking and laughing :laugh:at the euro cac's. They looked befuddled. Then we settled in on D.

:ohhh: They could ball! It was the boring fundamental basketball. . .These cacs were calling plays and all out there. . They came down the court and systematically broke down our d with perimeter passing then dumped it into the big man who layed that up. We are all looking like :what:

I peek at the girls and they are :usure: I get mad. . I call for the ball on the way up the court and tell everyone to get away. Good ol fashioned one on one USA bball.

I take my Detlef Schrempf off the dribble. Cross him over nicely and get past his shoulder. . .I take it hard to the rim when. .

8e3d6023.gif

:stopitslime: This Toni Kukoc looking cac throws my shyt into the stratosphere.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:shaq2:

They come down the court and shoot a 3. We come down and one of my homies airballed a three in response. :shaq2:

They come down the court again. Post up my boy. We all collapse on him. :mindblown: He calmly kicks it out to another cac for a wide open three.

756capture_hoosiers03.jpg

I ran out to block him. Thought I had it! So I sold out. His form was impeccable. :ehh: He hit that shot right in my eye then looked at me. :smugfavre:

They put on a clinic vs us. :to: Worst thing was to come. We were getting more and more frustrated. The chicks were giggling and shyt. And the cacs have now started talking shyt. :dwillhuh: I caught the ball on the wing. . Faked a pass then drove on the baseline hard. . Pulled up for a short jumper and got swatted. . .

:dwillhuh:

Next time down the court my homie shoots and it rims out. I grab the rebound and kick it out. Then flash to the rim and get a perfect pass. . As I was flashing to the rim I guess I put to much stress on the new shoes. They basically disintegrated... :yeshrug: