The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This is a series of stories. I call it the Baltic Sea Capers. While in the Navy we had a 3 month Baltic Cruise. It was great because we were hitting different ports all the time. It also sucked for me personally because I basically took L's internationally. :to:

Spruance took part in the 24th annual U.S. invitational maritime exercise in the Baltic Sea, the BALTOPS exercise. Made up of air, surface and subsurface operations, the exercise involved 47 ships and aircraft from 12 different squadrons sent by 13 NATO-member and Partnership for Peace nations: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Latvia, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.[citation needed

We hit Germany, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Netherlands, etc.

First stop. Germany

map_of_germany.jpg

When ever we pulled into port somewhere we always got report on the area. They were always trying to scare a nikka. :rudy: It always told the local crime areas. The std rates. The places to avoid. . . We used this report as a map of where to go first. :ehh:

First on this list was a nude beach that was not too far from the pier. Me and two of my homies COULD NOT WAIT to get there. As soon as we were able to we were :cape:

All we kept picturing was . . Baywatch.

1852742_o.gif

But naked. :troll:

Brehs we FINALLY get liberty and are moving at a brisk walk to the nude beach area. We did not want to look to thirsty. :smugfavre: We see the signs for the beach and I am :takedat:

Then I see this FINE chick leaving the beach as we are nearing!! She was clothed. :yeshrug: I guess I should have been paying more attention to where I was walking and not on her. . .

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I see this dime walking and I am :bryan: This is going to be so great! I am now picturing a beach full of naked chicks like her! She walks past us and I break my neck to check out the caboose. :myman: Thats when disaster struck. .

I tripped over the curb. :snoop: There is no funny way to say this. No way to spin it. I hit the curb. . Then fell face first onto a bench. :wow: My boys of course are :laff: Meanwhile I am scrapping myself off the bench. .. I turn around and my boys go from :laff: to :scusthov:

I landed face fukking first in a blob of pigeon shyt. Had it all on the side of my face and in my hair. :wow: They are telling me I got shyt all over me so I start freaking out! :skip: Rubbing sand and shyt all over me trying to scrub the doo doo off. I now look like a wild man. Sand and bird shyt all over my face and hair. .

Of course as I am looking my worst a trio of dimes comes walking past. They see me and :leon: Then scurry away. . I see my boys kinda sliding away from me. I guess they decided they were taking L's just by being near me.