The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:to: I was shook as fukk. His questions turned from are we ok to :ld:

How much have you had to drink tonight? :aicmon:

Oh shyt brehs. :skip: I told him I had some beers way earlier. Which was true. I was very sober at this point. He gave me a sobriety test and I passed thank gawd. I guess he looked at me and decided I had enough L's for the night. He forbid me from driving once we got to her house.

I get to the house. Call my brother to come get me and make arrangements for my car to get towed.

1. Car was a wreck. :yeshrug:
2. Homies were not as keen to hang out no more. :yeshrug:
3. Chick was a smut. :yeshrug:
4. Got sonned by some wildlife :yeshrug:
4. I lost :sadbron:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I feel your pain on the deer part, General.

One time while I was driving, a deer came out of nowhere and ran into the SIDE of my fukking car. Once he hit, his body slammed against both my driver's side doors, pushing them in. Had to get out on the passenger's side until I got it fixed :snoop:

Never even saw the deer after it ran into me; I thought for sure he'd at least be hurt, if not :dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Sad to say I dont think they ever fully recovered from that. The ether had been dealt.

They couldn't simply take they playa ways to a different bar/club in town???? And how were they never able to recover from an L yet u seemingly have no problem recovering from numerous L's it seems?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
They couldn't simply take they playa ways to a different bar/club in town???? And how were they never able to recover from an L yet u seemingly have no problem recovering from numerous L's it seems?

I think I recover because I truly dont care at the end of the day. :yeshrug: Nothing really sets me down for a long peroid of time.

The next time I saw them was two weeks later at our lil spot. The swagg they showed before was gone. :sadcam: They still laughed and attempted to chop it up with some females. But it was like they thought everyone knew the deal and they were timid.

We hung out for a lil bit more but we faded away. Each time I saw them after that they looked :flabbynsick: to me. And thats how they were acting. Hopefully they got there mojo back.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Speaking of deer, ironically there's a forest preserve near my job I pass regularly on the way home where the deer just chill ought by the road like :yeshrug:

They ain't even scared of people as there are mad trails and jiggers in there all the time. I seen this dude this week surrounded by four wild deer on the side of a busy street on the edge of this forest preserve feeding them while walking his dog. I was looking like :wtf: I tries to take a pic, but the light had turned green.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Its always bro's before ho's. Always. I was tempted as fukk but I consoled myelf to eating this L. :yeshrug: It's what I do best.

But I told Eiht you do not have to laugh breh. :birdman:I mean damn. I am already down and you are basically clowning me to my face. Eiht stepped to me. Not to fight but to get closer cause the music was loud as fukk.

Eight - Look breh ( we are standing close. He is talking in my ear ) Everybody goes thru this. Learn from it and move on.

Me - I hear ya breh.:damn: DAMN! As I said damn I flung my hands in the air in exasperation. :mindblown: When I did that I knocked Eihts hat off my accident. .

It did not occur to me until later that I had NEVER seen Eight without a fitted on covering his braids. Never in 8 months of hanging out. Well now I know why. .

64-coolio-balding-tattoo.jpg

His shyt was almost completely bald except for scraggly braids on the side that peeped out of the side of his hat!! :ooh:

It was like the music stopped!! Everybody was looking at him :gladbron:. . .Eiht was mad as fukk! :wtb: He scrambled to get his hat but of course somebody kicked it by accident and it was floating across the dance floor. . So he is crab walking trying to catch it like a bum chasing a dollar in the wind.

Big could not hear what we were saying. To him it looked like I had beef and knocked his kufi off like I was aggy. He stepped to me. . .

:laff::laff:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
dog ive been sitting here laughing at the skateboarding story for the past 15 minutes. everytime i try to read the next story i burst in laughter picturing two white broads whispering to each other that they heard u have cancer while u have ur back to them with the :to: face all bandaged up. im in tears right now