The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The combo of Eiht's dome and Big's girdle and titty meat was too much. The whole club was going ewwwwww :scusthov: and laughing :russ: at the same damn time.

I look up and see my girl looking at me like :ohhh: I look back :wtb: She then goes :manny: and turns around to her dude and is whispering to him. Then she walks over. . .

In the meanwhile Eiht had got his hat on and told Big that it was accident. Big was trying to cover his breast meats with his tattered shirt. He nods at me and they both dip. Their exit from the club was mad awkward. First time I seen these two pimps look :flabbynsick:

Chick walks up and says. hey. . Sorry about you seeing me like this. Can we go somewhere and talk? :ld:

Me - By now I am over it. She is already back burner status. shyt still hurt like the dikkens. :to: I told her sure why not.

She did not drive so I told her I will drop her off at home and she could say what she had to say. I warn her that my whip is fukked. I tell her a rock kicked up thru the window. She said thru the side window?? :aicmon: I never heard of that. . I was not in the mood to relieve that L so I changed the subject. lol

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She gets in and is looking at the window like she is from Law n Order. It looks like it was busted from the inside? :usure:

I say nothing. :birdman:

Then she starts babbling about how I am such a nice guy etc. . . blah blah blah. I was tuning her out at this point and regretting even giving her the ride. I was getting more angry by the minute that I had to listen to this.

We are on a lil back road when I see up ahead a big ass deer in the road far ahead.

DeerInRoad6-14-11.jpg

I am already going slow cause of the snow. . Like 20 miles a hour. So I slow down to 15 and creep slower and I see the deer looking at me like

So I slow to 10 and the deer is looking at me with disdain. :stopitslime: Like he was mad I was on his road? :wtf: He takes a step forward..

At this point the chick stops babbling and is looking at the deer too. The deer then for whatever reason decides to run AT US!

:ohlawd: This deer hits my whip!! He crumples the fukk out of my hood. . rolls up to the windshield then flops off on the ground. . :gladbron: Scrambles to its feet. Looks at me one more time. :rudy:

Then just bounds away into the woods. . . .

roe-deer-keith-edmunds.jpg

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My whip was fukkED! Driver side headlight smashed. Hood crumpled up beyond belief. :damn: Bumper was ruined. .Not to mention my side window was already sonned. :what: My baby was destroyed in ONE NIGHT.

We both get out and survey the damage. . At this point brehs I am just :beli: What else could go wrong? She looks at me and says. Well. . . . My house is just right down the road. Lets go there and see what we can do about your car.

I start it up and we are creeping to her house when I get lit up.

police-car-lights-flickr.jpg

Cop saw the damage and wanted to make sure we were ok and that we were not going far. The whip was not safe for the road at all. She assured the cop we were going down the street. He was about to walk away when he noticed a empty beer bottle. :sadcam: