The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh, dont swing on EIHT!! IT AINT WORTH IT!:to:

Its always bro's before ho's. Always. I was tempted as fukk but I consoled myelf to eating this L. :yeshrug: It's what I do best.

But I told Eiht you do not have to laugh breh. :birdman:I mean damn. I am already down and you are basically clowning me to my face. Eiht stepped to me. Not to fight but to get closer cause the music was loud as fukk.

Eight - Look breh ( we are standing close. He is talking in my ear ) Everybody goes thru this. Learn from it and move on.

Me - I hear ya breh.:damn: DAMN! As I said damn I flung my hands in the air in exasperation. :mindblown: When I did that I knocked Eihts hat off my accident. .

It did not occur to me until later that I had NEVER seen Eight without a fitted on covering his braids. Never in 8 months of hanging out. Well now I know why. .

64-coolio-balding-tattoo.jpg

His shyt was almost completely bald except for scraggly braids on the side that peeped out of the side of his hat!! :ooh:

It was like the music stopped!! Everybody was looking at him :gladbron:. . .Eiht was mad as fukk! :wtb: He scrambled to get his hat but of course somebody kicked it by accident and it was floating across the dance floor. . So he is crab walking trying to catch it like a bum chasing a dollar in the wind.

Big could not hear what we were saying. To him it looked like I had beef and knocked his kufi off like I was aggy. He stepped to me. . .

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Its always bro's before ho's. Always. I was tempted as fukk but I consoled myelf to eating this L. :yeshrug: It's what I do best.

But I told Eiht you do not have to laugh breh. :birdman:I mean damn. I am already down and you are basically clowning me to my face. Eiht stepped to me. Not to fight but to get closer cause the music was loud as fukk.

Eight - Look breh ( we are standing close. He is talking in my ear ) Everybody goes thru this. Learn from it and move on.

Me - I hear ya breh.:damn: DAMN! As I said damn I flung my hands in the air in exasperation. :mindblown: When I did that I knocked Eihts hat off my accident. .

It did not occur to me until later that I had NEVER seen Eight without a fitted on covering his braids. Never in 8 months of hanging out. Well now I know why. .

64-coolio-balding-tattoo.jpg

His shyt was almost completely bald except for scraggly braids on the side that peeped out of the side of his hat!! :ooh:

It was like the music stopped!! Everybody was looking at him :gladbron:. . .Eiht was mad as fukk! :wtb: He scrambled to get his hat but of course somebody kicked it by accident and it was floating across the dance floor. . So he is crab walking trying to catch it like a bum chasing a dollar in the wind.

Big could not hear what we were saying. To him it looked like I had beef and knocked his kufi off like I was aggy. He stepped to me. . .

LMAO

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He was :birdman: Now Big was BIG.

draft_lens4332872module30454282photo_1241056319big_black.jpg

Legit 6'6 330+ But he pulled ho's. He was like. .

Big - We are trying to help your ass out!! :birdman: And this is how you do?? ( he grabs me )

Me - :sadcam: Nah Big nah it was a accident!! And I am trying to squirm away cause he is fixing to slam me. As I am squirming I get away but he reaches for me and I grab his shirt and pull it over his head in desperation.

I wanted no part of this big dude plus he was my homie. As I am pulling on his shirt it tears and rips away! :gladbron:

This nikka had some legit double d breasts. shyt looked supple as hell no homo. AND HE HAD ON A GIRDLE!! As he moved to cover up the girdle ripped on one side and belly meat flopped thru the hole. :ooh:

I was like oh shyt. . :leon: The club was :umad::scusthov::lolbron: