The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My homie is in convulsions. He can no longer stand and he is on the floor laughing. :deadrose: He is muttering over n over. He said he caused a catastrophe!

My Chief is on the floor also. :dead: Laid the fukk out half covered in oil. Our lil shop was now crowded as fukk cause more and more people whos pways were fukked up were following the oil trail to see who caused this.

Everyone is yelling that this needs to be cleaned up ASAP! They have inspections yadda yadda yadda. . .

I then tell Chief what I did. His face turns pale as fukk. :merchant: He says. . Do you know how much oil is in those sumps!!!! It was like thousands of gallons. So . . By now that lil room was probably HALF FULL OF OIL!

He is livid brehs. He reached like he was going to punch me and the 1st class stopped him! He is shaking as he is talking. . General. . YOU WILL CLEAN EVERY LAST DROP OF OIL UP NOW!

In normal circumstances everyone would be pissed. But there was an inspection the very next day. So this all had to be cleaned up. . PRONTO. Chief tells 1st class to get the whole team together. We are ALL going to be cleaning oil up.

I look at Chief and go.

Me - I cant clean up right now Chief :smugfavre:

Chief - :ufdup:WHAT??? :birdman: You can and you WILL!

Me - I am due to go on watch. . actually 10 minutes ago. :o:

On que the guy I was supposed to relieve on watch shows up. pushes his way into the room and he is :wtb: He slaps the clipboard into my hand and says that I need to be on time to relive him next time. Then he waltzes out.

I look at Chief. :myman: and dip. He was so MAD! There was nothing he could do. . . I had to be on watch for the next 6 hours. :youngsabo:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
This was the first story i read. Funny as fukk. I bet the ship hated you. How they clean up that room? Had to suction out all that oil?

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Does that count as a win?:ohhh:

Oh it WAS a win! :win: I ate off that win for exactly 6 hours.

I would walk around to the pways and see my team working scrubbing the floors. Walked up to the anchor windlass room and :youngsabo: peeked in on my chief and the other supervisors emptying buckets and buckets of oil out of that space.

It was flooded! lol I was living the dream. . Until my watch was over. :shaq2: There was still plenty of cleaning up to do 6 hours later. So I pretty much worked all night. .

My chief was still pissed. Pissed cause he got reamed out by the Chief Engineering officer and our Captain because he had to explain to them why we needed to pay a fukkload of money for oil. . . And we needed it asap. So that temp win got me in a lot of trouble.

Now . . I fukked up alot of things on the ship. But I never got into any serious trouble amazingly. So that was cool. But yeah. I still scrubbed all night:sadbron:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Man, I was in the Marine Corps so you know how we are about those clean decks. I can just imaging the beating they wanted to give you for covering that bytch in oil:dead:

You know what I mean. EVERYONE was livid! Dudes had their decks looking like glass. .

Then I came thru and crushed the buildings. :heh: