The General Mills Chronicles.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I read ALOT. Always have. I never seriously thought about writing until recently. When I start writing it comes very natural to me. . So what I would like to do it start the process of writing a book(s)

I am going to make that happen.

Write an autobiography....its your calling. I've been sitting here for the past couple of hours just reading this thread.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
That sad moment when you reach the end of this thread after eatin good off of them stories for the last couple days. Now I gotta wait for new piff like everybody else. Feels like tryin to watch Breaking Bad weekly now after watchin tha first 4 seasons back to back in like 2 weeks. :to:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I read ALOT. Always have. I never seriously thought about writing until recently. When I start writing it comes very natural to me. . So what I would like to do it start the process of writing a book(s)

I am going to make that happen.

ebooks is where its at, Id start there promote that and then consider releasing physical copies.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Before I know it they have me strapped to the gurney. My face NOW feels like its on fire! :to: I ask the EMT. . What exactly is wrong?? He says. You have a bad bad case of road rash to your face. We have to get you to the hospital to get it cleaned up and see if they can prevent any permanent scarring. .

Next thing I know they are loading me up. :snoop: Those doors close and I am looking back outside at my homie and the two chicks. My homie looks right at me through the glass. Then puts his hand around the shoulder of the girl I was hollering at. . . . .

Damn Ambo pulls off. Sirens flashing and all. Get to the hospital. I finally get to see what I look like.

Ok not as bad as that. But I was road rashed the fukk up. And let me put this into perspective. .

This was exactly one and a half weeks before I am starting high school. A new school with kids ( girls ) I barely know. I start school with my face bandaged up like

Kids where whispering that I had cancer. And my homie ended up smashing that dime like a week later.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
1088845.jpg

Kids where whispering that I had cancer. :to: And my homie ended up smashing that dime like a week later.

:dead: