The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
As I am laying there getting fussed over by some grown ass men. My homie and the two girls come running up. My homie is :laff: I can hear his donkey ass braying all the way down the hill. Laughing like a jackass. :childplease:

He gets there first and his laughs go SILENT :merchant: . . His face was pale as fukk. . .I am in no mood for games. I am trying to brush away the firefighters cause the chicks were coming. Ol girl comes running up. . . You Ok??:what: Then she sees my face. :scusthov:

Then the other chick comes up. She has no shame. She goes. DAAAMMMMM :ooh: YOU GOT fukkED UP!! AIYO! Your grill is wrecked! :wtf:

At this my homie is :lolbron:. . . I am pissed as fukk. . I am trying to stand up and play all this off but the firefighters would not let me back up! :wtf: Kept saying stay still please.

As I am arguing with them I hear sirens. :ohhh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
These motherfukkers have pulled the ambulance out of the garage. . :ohhh:

2223779_o.gif

Now I am praying that its for another call. NO. :stopitslime: They pull it right next to me and EMT's pop out that bytch with a gurney.

Now I have had enough. Gotdammit. .Ok. I took a spill. Had my homie laughing at me and sonned myself in front of these chicks im about to be going to school with for the 1st time. . . I get that. But I am not getting in no Ambo for a few scratches. NO.

Well I had no choice. :to: The one firefighter said I suffered too much trauma to my facial region and I had to go to the ER. I AM LIKE WHAT??? :dwillhuh: Thats when my boy finally said. . Aiyo General. For real breh. You are fukked up.

To this point I still felt no pain. I saw no blood. I felt fine actually. So I was not comprehending. . They were asking for my parents number so they could be notified. . I am still not getting it. .

I got it when the EMT dude came up to me with a spray bottle to mist off my face again. Now earlier the firefighters did it. . But in the bottle was water. .

Well the EMT's had something else in their bottle. Something to clean wounds. . . When he sprayed that on my face. . . WOOOOOOOOOOOO :ooh:

Felt like I took the Flaming Sword to my grill.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Before I know it they have me strapped to the gurney. My face NOW feels like its on fire! :to: I ask the EMT. . What exactly is wrong?? He says. You have a bad bad case of road rash to your face. We have to get you to the hospital to get it cleaned up and see if they can prevent any permanent scarring. .

:damn:

Next thing I know they are loading me up. :snoop: Those doors close and I am looking back outside at my homie and the two chicks. My homie looks right at me through the glass. :shaq: then puts his hand around the shoulder of the girl I was hollering at. . . . . :to:

Damn Ambo pulls off. Sirens flashing and all. Get to the hospital. I finally get to see what I look like.

95.jpg

Ok not as bad as that. But I was road rashed the fukk up. And let me put this into perspective. .

This was exactly one and a half weeks before I am starting high school. A new school with kids ( girls ) I barely know. I start school with my face bandaged up like
1088845.jpg

Kids where whispering that I had cancer. :to: And my homie ended up smashing that dime like a week later.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I swear, General, these stories have me rolling... It's all in the detail & you capture it perfectly... You a freelance writer or something?

I read ALOT. Always have. I never seriously thought about writing until recently. When I start writing it comes very natural to me. . So what I would like to do it start the process of writing a book(s)

I am going to make that happen.