The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This one is Gleaming the Cube.

600full-gleaming-the-cube-poster.jpg

I went to a private Catholic school all the way until High School. My parents game me a choice. . Either go to Central Catholic ( all male catholic high school. Dan Marino's school ) or I could go to public school.

Breh's I am in the middle of puberty. I need females. :myman: So I made my decision. Now. . Since I was going to a private school before most of my friends were from there. I knew the kids in my neighborhood but since I did not go to school with them it was not a close connection. .

This happened about a week and half before school started. Me and my homie were on our skateboards. . Heading to the gas station to fill up on candy. . .When we ran into these two dimes. :takedat: I knew them but did not KNOW them. . So we get off our boards and started walking with these females. Chatting them up. Im playing the angle of. . . Im the new kid coming to school. . .

It was working beautifully. :mjpls: Had the one chick giggling :yes: and feeling a nikka. . We get to the top of this hill. Now this hill . . was steep as fukk.
steep-hill-to-bike-up-by-steffe.jpg

Like that one but maybe steeper. At the bottom was the gas station we were going too. Now normally. . We never rode out skateboards down the hill. You may sit down and coast that way. But we aint trying to Tony Hawk our way down the side of a mountain basically.

Brehs. :why: To this day I will never know what came over me. I had the chick I was walking with semi-cuffed. I guess I wanted to impress her a lil more. We are standing at the top. . .When I get on my board. . . . Casually tell my homie and the two chicks. Cya at the store. . Then I kick flip and push off!

tumblr_m6yaatZEAB1rw76b4o1_500.gif

I was so confident!! WHY?:noah: Maybe cause I was having some success with ol girl. I dunno. But I push off hard as fukk. . . .. . into oblivion. :to:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
This one is Gleaming the Cube.

600full-gleaming-the-cube-poster.jpg

I went to a private Catholic school all the way until High School. My parents game me a choice. . Either go to Central Catholic ( all male catholic high school. Dan Marino's school ) or I could go to public school.

Breh's I am in the middle of puberty. I need females. :myman: So I made my decision. Now. . Since I was going to a private school before most of my friends were from there. I knew the kids in my neighborhood but since I did not go to school with them it was not a close connection. .

This happened about a week and half before school started. Me and my homie were on our skateboards. . Heading to the gas station to fill up on candy. . .When we ran into these two dimes. :takedat: I knew them but did not KNOW them. . So we get off our boards and started walking with these females. Chatting them up. Im playing the angle of. . . Im the new kid coming to school. . .

It was working beautifully. :mjpls: Had the one chick giggling :yes: and feeling a nikka. . We get to the top of this hill. Now this hill . . was steep as fukk.
steep-hill-to-bike-up-by-steffe.jpg

Like that one but maybe steeper. At the bottom was the gas station we were going too. Now normally. . We never rode out skateboards down the hill. You may sit down and coast that way. But we aint trying to Tony Hawk our way down the side of a mountain basically.

Brehs. :why: To this day I will never know what came over me. I had the chick I was walking with semi-cuffed. I guess I wanted to impress her a lil more. We are standing at the top. . .When I get on my board. . . . Casually tell my homie and the two chicks. Cya at the store. . Then I kick flip and push off!

tumblr_m6yaatZEAB1rw76b4o1_500.gif

I was so confident!! WHY?:noah: Maybe cause I was having some success with ol girl. I dunno. But I push off hard as fukk. . . .. . into oblivion. :to:

LOL

Waiting in anticipation for the L. . .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ok. . For one. I was no expert skateboarder. I had a deck and on occasion I would bust it out. But I was not looking to join the X games.

I remember pushing off and hearing my homie "GASP" loud as fukk. I turned around and looked at them. :smugfavre: He is looking like :wtf: My girl is looking like :usure: I Nodded and kept it moving.

1674435_o.gif

Unlike Christian in the movie Gleaming the Cube. I had zero helmets or pads. :snoop: I am almost halfway down when trouble hit. . :ld: I hit a small pebble. That pebble caused a ripple effect. . . I started slightly wiggling. . . By this time I was really picking up speed.

I tried to over compensate and that caused the wiggling and swaying to get worse. . . Felt like I was on a ship. I did not realize my actual speed. . I started really SWAYING. . . .So I made a command decision. . To jump off and live to fight another day. . .

Well well well. MY PLAN was to casually jump off. Collect my board and continue my journey. . . Nah :shaq2: I jump off and run. . .but my feet could not keep up fast enough. . . I took about three or four big steps. . next thing I know I am in flight .

ralph_flying.jpg
Fully stretched out brehs. Then I hit the pavement. . Face first :ohhh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I literally slid down the hill on my FACE. :wow: I remember being mortified and worrying about my dime seeing me. . . .I skid to a stop and I look to my left.

There is a fire station there. . And about 4 of the firefighters were just sitting there chilling.. When I
fullsize_21.jpg

They JUMPED UP and started running over to me across the grass.:facepalm: I am still on the ground trying to wave them away. I dont my girl to see me being worked on by some firefighters. PLUS. I did not feel any pain. As far as I knew I had maybe some gravel in my hair. But that was about it. I felt no pain at all so I thought it was just a little spill. Embarrassing? Sure. But it did not require 4 grown men tending to me. :sitdown:

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=garden+city+fire+hall+monroeville+pa&ie=UTF-8 Hell if you want you can google street view the hill and the firehall in the link. The hill is much steeper than it looks right there. :to:

So they are fussing with me. . One of the guys runs back into the firehouse and comes back with a lil spray bottle and some clean rags. Starts misting my face. :huhldup: then dabbing it gingerly.

The other firefighters were looking at me like :whoo::dwillhuh::leon: