The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:piss::damn:

I was so taken aback. . . And pissy. . . I slipped off the bunk bed. .As I am falling I am trying to spit out piss. I hit the ground hard as hell! Rattle every bone in my body. :wow:

Scut is now half awake have sleep coming off the bed the same way I fell down. . Still leaking piss.. .

:piss::deadrose:

He is stumbling around dikk leaking. . I am on the floor now with my air sucked out from my fall still getting pissed on. . He wakes up fully. Standing there with a t-shirt and no draws on. Surrounded by all the kids. .. .

Scut then looks down at me covered in piss below him. His face changes from :sadbron: to :smugdraper:

Scut - I told you I was going to piss in your mouth.

Me - :(

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
General's like a real-life Wyle E. Coyote.

Every time I read his stories I keep rooting for him to win and it always feels like, "this is it, he's finally gonna pull one out."

Then everything falls apart in epic fashion and I'm in front of my computer screen like:
Dead.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
General's like a real-life Wyle E. Coyote.

Every time I read his stories I keep rooting for him to win and it always feels like, "this is it, he's finally gonna pull one out."

Then everything falls apart in epic fashion and I'm in front of my computer screen like:
Dead.gif

Story of my life breh. I have the most well hatched out plans. . But I take that L :yeshrug:

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
He turned around and perfectly hip tossed me into the snow also.
c20dcc474562848124306d221a25.jpg
He looked at me like :childplease: Right before the counselors got there he said " Try it again and I will piss in your mouth "
General Mill said:
Scut then looks down at me covered in piss below him. His face changes from :sadbron: to :smugdraper:

Scut - I told you I was going to piss in your mouth.

Me - :(

:ooh:

Scut = Prophetic