The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This cac is trying to kill me!! :damn: I have NEVER been that scared in my life. I see him parking the truck and getting out. . :sadcam:My brother hears the shot and peeks back and sees me laying in the grass.

He is :sadcam: And he is yelling . GENERALLLL GET UP! COME ON GET UP! :damn:

The Goose is laying on its side beside me. I go to stand up and can barely do that. My leg is BURNING LIKE fukk! :noah: I stumble the last few yards into the woods so I can be out of the line of fire. .

My bro grabs me and is dragging me away. I look behind me and I see the cac grabbing the Goose and putting it in the back of his truck!! :ohhh: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The cac looks in our direction. Tips his cap. :obama: Then drives away. . I am moaning brehs. I thought I was going to die from this gunshot wound. :to:

My brother and my homies are all bawling their eyes out as we make the long trek home. My brother races ahead to get my parents so they can get me to the hospital to perform emergency surgery. lol

I remember I was almost home when my dad pulls up with my brother. . I break down bawling again. DAD! IVE BEEN SHOT! :sadbron: My dad is super concerned! He looks at the back of my leg. . .Reaches into the wound.....

I was scared to even look back there. . And he pulls a kernel of salt rock out. :wow: The cac loaded a pellet gun with rock salt. No real damage other than it burns like fukk. I thought I got hit with a shottie.

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
This cac is trying to kill me!! :damn: I have NEVER been that scared in my life. I see him parking the truck and getting out. . :sadcam:My brother hears the shot and peeks back and sees me laying in the grass.

He is :sadcam: And he is yelling . GENERALLLL GET UP! COME ON GET UP! :damn:

The Goose is laying on its side beside me. I go to stand up and can barely do that. My leg is BURNING LIKE fukk! :noah: I stumble the last few yards into the woods so I can be out of the line of fire. .

My bro grabs me and is dragging me away. I look behind me and I see the cac grabbing the Goose and putting it in the back of his truck!! :ohhh: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The cac looks in our direction. Tips his cap. :obama: Then drives away. . I am moaning brehs. I thought I was going to die from this gunshot wound. :to:

My brother and my homies are all bawling their eyes out as we make the long trek home. My brother races ahead to get my parents so they can get me to the hospital to perform emergency surgery. lol

I remember I was almost home when my dad pulls up with my brother. . I break down bawling again. DAD! IVE BEEN SHOT! :sadbron: My dad is super concerned! He looks at the back of my leg. . .Reaches into the wound.....

I was scared to even look back there. . And he pulls a kernel of salt rock out. :wow: The cac loaded a pellet gun with rock salt. No real damage other than it burns like fukk. I thought I got hit with a shottie.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So my dad went from super concerned and scared to :birdman: You see when my brother raced home and told my dad I got shot. He also told the whole story about the new kid.

So my dad now knows that we not only . . Were playing in a restricted area. We were also hopping trains. .And a kid is missing because of this. . :ld:

While I am sitting there wounded just getting over the fact that I am not going to die. My dead punches me hard as fukk right in my stomach! Sucked all my air out. :ooh:

Im doubled over in pain and I look at my brother and he is looking hella guilty. :ld:

fukk! I knew the jig was up. My dad was so livid he could not even talk. . . He got me home. Did not even bother with my salt wounds. He called the kids parents and then the cops. . .

Long story short. They found the kid a day and a half later. Still on the train. He was in Ohio. My Goose. Never recovered. My dad vowed not to buy me a bike for two years. And he did not.

This was the very start of summer vacation. I was on punishment. Not able to leave the front porch. . For the WHOLE SUMMER! :mindblown:

I still have three salt rock scars on my thigh to this day. . ..

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Y'all just left the kid on the train? :damn:

what could I do? :manny:

If he dies. . He dies.

Ivan-Drago-241x300.jpg

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
So my dad went from super concerned and scared to :birdman: You see when my brother raced home and told my dad I got shot. He also told the whole story about the new kid.

So my dad now knows that we not only . . Were playing in a restricted area. We were also hopping trains. .And a kid is missing because of this. . :ld:

While I am sitting there wounded just getting over the fact that I am not going to die. My dead punches me hard as fukk right in my stomach! Sucked all my air out. :ooh:

Im doubled over in pain and I look at my brother and he is looking hella guilty. :ld:

fukk! I knew the jig was up. My dad was so livid he could not even talk. . . He got me home. Did not even bother with my salt wounds. He called the kids parents and then the cops. . .

Long story short. They found the kid a day and a half later. Still on the train. He was in Ohio. My Goose. Never recovered. My dad vowed not to buy me a bike for two years. And he did not.

This was the very start of summer vacation. I was on punishment. Not able to leave the front porch. . For the WHOLE SUMMER! :mindblown:

I still have three salt rock scars on my thigh to this day. . ..

Ohio?????????? WTF???? Dumb ass lil kid

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
She started getting hysterical. I really think it was that she did not want to lash out at pretty boy. So she picked the black devil as the scapegoat. :sadbron:

Pretty boy starts reasoning with her. Cmon baby. He did not mean anything . Please give him a ride. For me? I looked at that beautiful nikka and he was glowing in the front seat like he was from Nazareth.
Bruce-Leroy-Glowing-2.jpg

Ol girl was memorized. She said. . If he shuts hit mouth then I will not kick him out. ANNNDDDDD. you have to come with me to my house real quick on the way back. :smugfavre:

My homie shrugged his shoulders and was like :manny: sure why not. I am still shocked that he is going to smash! And that I got discriminated against by a chick as black as me. :ohhh:

We pull up to this lil house. Not far from our pier. She invites me and the other homie in and tells us to stay in the living room on the couch. We both post up. . Make sure there are no island bugs around. And proceed to crash.

I wake up about a hour later. . Pretty boy is shaking the shyt out of me!

Homie - ( whispering ) wake the fukk up . . wake up! :ninja1:

Me - WTF? :wtf:

Homie - Two of the big goons from earlier are here. They are her brothers!

Me - :dwillhuh:

:russ: :skip: she gave homie the mario chalmers treatment