The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Everything was progressing nicely! I was widening my radius for stolen bikes. No need to pilfer from my immediate neighborhood. I would widen the search. . . . The crazy thing is that I was finding bikes EASILY! I am romping around early in the fukking morning. . I am seeing bikes left out everywhere.

It was nothing to snatch a bike and be gone. :cape: This went on for a good three weeks. Talkin bout eating well!! :ehh: I had some real nice bikes man. . And Andy and the cac crew were getting more and more back to his garage. They were just starting to part out the bikes. Andy already sold some kid some mag wheels for like 15 bucks. It has started. :lolbron:

I am slowing down on stealing now. . . . During the 4th week I had a couple of scares. :unsure: One time I saw a nice juicy BMX bike in the front yard. . .I peeped it. . And was on my way in no time. . I am cruising when a black pick up pulls up next to me. . . Then cuts me off!! A angry cac jumps out like thats my sons bike!! :upsetfavre: I dipped and ran into the woods. . :wow: Another time I had just hopped on a girls mountain bike when I see a Yorkie come jumping out the doggy door yapping at me. I am :russ: But then right on his heels was a damn Pit. I dont even know how he fit out the doggy door. He squeezed his ass right on out and gave chase. You talk about somebody booking!!! That damn pit was hot on my heels!! And I could hear the Yorkie yapping trying to keep up.

I am in a zone brehs.

tumblr_mc9ndqpfH51rjrs7wo1_500.gif

Dog is on my ass!!! I go to pull into a parking lot. . Figure I could just pedal hard in there and tire him out. . I did not see a rope across the parking lot until It was too late. . .I attempted a ill fated bunny hop.

funny-gifs-bicycle-stunt-fail.gif

I am on the ground. . Mouth bloody. . Pit looking at me like :troll: