The General Mills Chronicles.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
LKW7kFv.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I start thinking. . .Ok. :ohhh: I am in the suburbs. How can I use it to my advantage to help me get to school faster. Walking is not an option. Hold up. . . I AM IN THE SUBURBS! Kids leave bikes outside every day B.

:lolbron:

My immediate thought was how to get to school the next day. I did not think of nothing after that. The next morning. I got up extra fukking early. Like I was going to walk. . . I am outside and it is still dark. :ninja2: Perfect! I just started walking thru backyards. . . .Not even 5 minutes of walking and I run up on a bmx bike. :shaq: I grab that bytch and I am out!

tumblr_ma0b41ZH4s1r26jxbo1_500.gif

I cruise to school carefree! I get to school mad early. . .Then start thinking. What am I going to do with the bike? :yeshrug: I cant ride it home. Im not even supposed to have it. Hell. . I am riding home with my parents and the other carpool kids. So I stash it in the woods next to the school. Its mad early so there is nobody around. I do that and enjoy the rest of my day without a single fukk being given. :tongue:

The next day I do the same thing. Get up mad early. Find a bike within the first two blocks. Ride to school. :ehh: Stash the bike in the woods. Brehs. .This went on for two weeks. Soon I had a issue. What to do with all these bikes? They were starting to pile up in the woods. I mean I could have kept them there indefinitely I suppose. . .But why waste all of these perfectly good bikes? I mean. . . I could profit off of this right? Why let them sit out here and rust away? I could ask my one cac homie. . We could both eat. :takedat:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Now you know I am on punishment. . When I am home I can not leave my own cotdam front porch. :stopitslime: The ultimate ether as a kid. . is being confined to the porch and watching all of the neighborhood kids zipping up n down the street on bikes carefree as the wind. All summer. Every day. I am on the porch like :dwillhuh:

This nerdy cac who lived three doors down and on the other side of the street. Andy. He was cool. Other kids made fun of him but I was cool with him. One day he was in front of my house playing with my brother. I call him to the porch.

Me - Aye. . . I have a plan to get us some cash. You down for a caper? :patrice:

Andy - Sure bro. Whats up :smugfavre:

Me - Look. I am sitting on like 11 bikes right now. They are up at the vo-tech school stashed in the woods. We are talking mountain bikes, bmx bikes, girl bikes, etc. . . What I am thinking is. . If I can get you to start getting them. . . Riding them back. Stashing them in your garage. From their. . Start breaking them down... . Kids always have popped tires or raggedy chains. They always need new seats or new brakes. We can start eating off this! Open our own Bike Repair and Service shop right in the neighborhood! Only thing is. . I cant help. :no: I am on restriction. I can supply bikes. Endless supply. But you have to assemble a trustworthy crew to transport them back. . .And then chop em up. Can you do this?

Andy - I got you bro. We can do this!

tumblr_l5lwutBZog1qa8iqgo1_500.gif

Then my mom chased Andy off the porch. :usure:

So now we was set. . . Andy got his younger brother and his cousin who was with them for the summer to be the CREW. What they did was decide to moves the bikes thru the neighborhood when it was dark. So they put on backpacks. Ride their skateboards to the school. Get there at dusk. Put the skateboards in their backpacks. Hop on the bikes. By the time they were hitting our streets it was dark. They just booked it straight to Andy's house and put them in the garage. This way they were able to move three bikes a night. I was still stashing one bike a day during the week. But at least now the stash was getting moved!

Me and Andy did not discuss payment or anything. I knew this was a startup. Probably be a little bit before we started seeing greenbacks. But I had nothing but time. Im confined to the porch. :manny:

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
Now you know I am on punishment. . When I am home I can not leave my own cotdam front porch. :stopitslime: The ultimate ether as a kid. . is being confined to the porch and watching all of the neighborhood kids zipping up n down the street on bikes carefree as the wind. All summer. Every day. I am on the porch like :dwillhuh:

This nerdy cac who lived three doors down and on the other side of the street. Andy. He was cool. Other kids made fun of him but I was cool with him. One day he was in front of my house playing with my brother. I call him to the porch.

Me - Aye. . . I have a plan to get us some cash. You down for a caper? :patrice:

Me - Look. I am sitting on like 11 bikes right now. They are up at the vo-tech school stashed in the woods. We are talking mountain bikes, bmx bikes, girl bikes, etc. . . What I am thinking is. . If I can get you to start getting them. . . Riding them back. Stashing them in your garage. From their. . Start breaking them down... . Kids always have popped tires or raggedy chains. They always need new seats or new brakes. We can start eating off this! Open our own Bike Repair and Service shop right in the neighborhood! Only thing is. . I cant help. :no: I am on restriction. I can supply bikes. Endless supply. But you have to assemble a trustworthy crew to transport them back. . .And then chop em up. Can you do this?

So now we was set. . . Andy got his younger brother and his cousin who was with them for the summer to be the CREW. What they did was decide to moves the bikes thru the neighborhood when it was dark. So they put on backpacks. Ride their skateboards to the school. Get there at dusk. Put the skateboards in their backpacks. Hop on the bikes. By the time they were hitting our streets it was dark. They just booked it straight to Andy's house and put them in the garage. This way they were able to move three bikes a night. I was still stashing one bike a day during the week. But at least now the stash was getting moved!

Me and Andy did not discuss payment or anything. I knew this was a startup. Probably be a little bit before we started seeing greenbacks. But I had nothing but time. Im confined to the porch. :manny:

I want some W's breh!

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

This dude had a fisher price My First Chop Shop job going on :dead:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Mills left us with an unfinished story brehs! How's this bike heist operation gonna fall apart!?!?:ohhh: