The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well Well Well

tumblr_lz3h89NdWm1qhz3hpo2_250_zps2f8f514e.gif

Lets get back on it brehs! This one is the "The Chop Shop"

Lets take it back. . This happened the same summer that me and the fellows were Train Swag Surfing. Ya know. The story where the kid hung on to the train like a horsesass. Ended up in Ohio. I got hit with a shottie full of rock salt. And my Mongoose got stolen. :sadcam:

All that happened the first cotdam week of summer vacation. So I was on punishment literally the whole summer. Could not leave the porch. :beli:

Also a fun thing my mom liked to do was . . Sign us up for Summer School. Even though we were not failing anything. She said the extra schooling would do us some good. :what: That was some straight bullshyt. She wanted us out the house. So we would car pool with my homie and his mom in the mornings. And my dad or mom would pick us up. Wellll. My homies mom was fine as fukkkk! :noah: Dark and pretty. Smelling like some tropical fruit early in the morning. I would get in the whip and I would be looking at her and be star struck. But I was always too shook to say anything. Finally one day she is like.

Dime - General. . When you get in my car I expect you to say Hello and good morning. :queen:

Me - Yes Maam. :wub:

Next morning. . We get in. I am fukkin tongue tied. . . .

Dime - :hmm: Now. . Next time you get in my car and dont speak. You will have to find a different way to school.

Me - yes maam. :guilty:

Third morning. . She is looking in the back seat at me. I am too oblivious. I just honestly forgot. . She said. You are not riding with me no more after this. I am telling your dad.

Me :whoa:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am shook brehs. :skip: My dad already beat the living daylights out of me when he found out I was responsible for that kid ending up stranded on a train for two days. . After school my mom picked us up and I remember her looking at me like :comeon:.

My dad comes home from work later. Grabs the front of my shirt and yolks me up. Tells me thru clenched teeth.

Dad - You are disrespectful and you dont know when to quit do you? :stopitslime:

Me - I am sorrryyy :sadcam:

Dad - You are NOT to ride with them in the morning. You ruined that.

Me - I guess I will just ride with you when you go to work in the morning. I am sorry dad. :(

Dad - :russ: Ride with me? :shaq: You are walking to school.

Me - :facepalm:

Summer School by bike was probably a 45 minutes away. Give or take. Walking. it would be :merchant: If you remember from that story. My Goose got stolen. . And my dad vowed to not buy me a bike for two years. So I was without transportation. . . I had to device a plan. :patrice: