Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
sorry for bumping brehs. i had too.

just read the whole thread in less than 2 days :whew::dead:

Mills man your crazy, that barbers incident just underlined that god dont like you for some reason :skip:

hope you still talk to pretty boy and hump. make me want to join the navy and take Ws and Ls all over the world

Seriously i can imagine this being a animated tv comedy and your avatar is you in the show

damn im fiending now.

Last edited:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
:russ:

Someone will enter this thread thinking my post was a new story :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm only at the anchors away story about the oil spill but I'm cracking up every time. thank god there wasn't a war when you were enlisted. who knows how bad that would've gone. :salute: for the comedy

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Definitely needs to be upped

damn breh, 1 promotion? Wtf? You ain't give a fukk about them tests?
with the way he was constantly filling the ship with oil, shyt, and water, they must've thought best to not give him any extra responsibilities. :salute: whoever built the boat to withstand constant torture.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yo on the real this my first time actually coming into this thread and goddamn how the fukk did i miss this fukking thread :damn: :damn:

this is by far the best thread on the coli...this nigas stories are fukking hilarious...:salute: ima fukk around and have to dap every story in this thread am laughing my ass off over here :russ: