The General Mills Chronicles.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Walt from the coliseum aint taking @General Mills spot, or vice versa cause its impossible. Chill brehs :whoa:

Their stories serve two completely different purposes.

Walt puts out that heat rock too but him and Mills aint even in the same genre its apples and oranges, stop it :stopitslime:

nikka done dropped like 15 stories, 2000 post thread, and nikkas still complaining :dwillhuh:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
@Walt from the coliseum aint taking @General Mills spot, or vice versa cause its impossible. Chill brehs :whoa:

Their stories serve two completely different purposes.

Walt puts out that heat rock too but him and Mills aint even in the same genre its apples and oranges, stop it :stopitslime:

nikka done dropped like 15 stories, 2000 post thread, and nikkas still complaining :dwillhuh:
could you provide a link for these Walt posts :youngsabo:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
just read every post in this thread in the last week, and one page back, i got the same heart palpitations as everyone else before me, anticipating the next chapter to this story.....
please autograph my post with a dap @General Mills , when you get a chance, this is history in the making

this the first nikka in the history of nikkadom to actually win for losing

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:childplease: all yall needa chill with this entitlement bullshyt. good stories take time, get a fukkin life and when you get a rest from it, come laugh at mills' life. it's the way of the dragon
tumblr_m07hnkta8o1qcbi9yo1_500.gif

I'm sayin, I only check this thread when I see a few more pages have been added. you can't come in here daily and expect new stories.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk that shyt, I been a Mills fan since WAY back on sohh when no one even read his stories and he stopped posting cause no one fukked with them except a select few. You newbies don't tell me how to act in this thread. Mills used to bless us with stories and then be back in a few hours and finish it. Now this nikka putting 2 paragraphs and taking a week long rest. He turned hollywood on his day 1 supporters. :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nah fukk that shyt, I been a Mills fan since WAY back on sohh when no one even read his stories and he stopped posting cause no one fukked with them except a select few. You newbies don't tell me how to act in this thread. Mills used to bless us with stories and then be back in a few hours and finish it. Now this nikka putting 2 paragraphs and taking a week long rest. He turned hollywood on his day 1 supporters. :pacspit:
:pachaha: you havent earned shyt

:umad: