The General Mills Chronicles.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
My nikka General gives no fukks:wow:, you should have found a way to sit that party out.

She might have understood your predicament in a private setting. One man should not have to endure this many L's in one lifetime:to:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We get to the backyard. His dad takes off his shirt. No flab. :to: I really did not want to fight. shyt. . I was still drained from his daughter. .

He squares up. . I am still :whoa: He goes to throw a blow and he slips on the grass. . . HE IS WIDE OPEN. A well placed blow and he its rock a bye baby. I cock my fist and . . . .

I dont do it. . :manny: I back up and put my hands up and tell him. . .

Me -look sir. It was all a terrible accident. Not intentional at all. I could have hit you just then but I did not want too. I will make you payments in installments for the vette. I promise. :dwillhuh:

Dad - fukk!!! You know I am pissed right!!? How in the hell did you manage to ruin the whole car?? You had just got there!!!!! I dont want your money. I really just want to whip your ass! :damn:

He says fukk it and puts his shirt back on. Tells me this is not worth it and goes back in the house. Damn my heart is pumping like crazy!! But its over. :whew:

We walk back in and we are in the living room. His dad is talking about the damage to the Vette but he is calming down. Then we hear from the spare room. Generalllllll. Where are you love?? I cant wait to ride you all night long again!!!

Then the door flings open and she is standing there butt:huhldup: naked.

Apparently she did not hear that her dad and brother were here. :snoop: She sees them and squeals like a pig and tries to cover up and runs back into the room and slams the door. .

The dad happened to be standing next to me. . Out of the peripherals I can see his hand coming up but I was too slow. The right cross he hit me with was textbook Pretty Boy told me later.

I bounced off the wall and hit the floor but immediately popped back up. . .. That was my mistake. I should have just laid down there and ate that L.

I bounced back on my feet right into a Shoryuken uppercut. :noah:

tumblr_lskkcbvMOk1r49zs9o1_250.gif

Cotdamn General pop dukes blood was boiling lol! fukk up his vette, fukk up his dog breeding & fukk his daughter lmao. U share that L.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:snoop: That fat puss was doing gymnastics. I had to wean myself out off of her. I would go to the house. She would have all kinds of food n snacks on deck. Then she would treat me like a Harley and ride me like she was on the set of Sons of Anarchy.

I could call her now and be immersed in her fat fukkery. shyt was demonic. :wow:

:deadkobe:

man, pretty boy didn't even care that u was blowin his sister back out did he?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no homo :whoa:

I am in the chair and he is going to work.. As he is getting to my taper he starts shaking. . .. . . convulsing. . .. I feel the clippers jabbing into my skull. I CRY OUT!!

:damn: WHAT THA fukkKKKK

:ld:

I was reading this story last night and actually gave up at the WHAT THE fukk part and had to just finish it now because I died so much :laff: picturing you silent screaming that out to yourself...just sitting there :patrice: + :to: whilst your hair is getting molested by a nikka basically :stylin: all over it

:laff:

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
They pushed me out of the room. . We walk down the steps. . Get to the front door. . I thought I heard her so I turned around. . Security guy who is like 6'4 looks at me :beli: Then he straight up Uncle Philled me out the front door.

FreshPrinceofBel-AirJazzgetsthrowno.gif

I am rolling around in some bushes.

Yoooooooooooooo, you literally got thrown in the bushes???!?! General, you cool and all but:whoo::sadbron::pachaha: