The General Mills Chronicles.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I got lost in this thread and didn't keep up

:snoop:

last story I remember was when he fukked that European broad and thought he missed his ship

I don't even remember what page that was

you lost in the abyss breh :ohhh:

if you have 50 posts per thread I think its in the 16-18 pg region

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
General, Where you at?:
3.gif

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: general been missing lately and we starving

:birdman:you better be taking more Ls out there cuz we hungry for the next story!

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I'm just now catching up on this :why: (tbf, I don't visit this section all that much for some reason). This shyt is amazing. I just reached page 20, and man, I'm at a loss for words...poor Mills :to:

I read the crab story last night/this morning, and no joke, it's the hardest I've laughed in a couple years atleast. I had to damn near suffocate myself with a pillow so I didn't wake my girl up. Between him and Walt's thread in The Coliseum, I've had some great reading material. My one question: since I'm only halfway thru, maybe it's already been done, but since SOHH is gone, there's a couple stories in the OP that are gone as well. They been posted again yet? If not, can/will they be?

Carry on...

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I'm just now catching up on this :why: (tbf, I don't visit this section all that much for some reason). This shyt is amazing. I just reached page 20, and man, I'm at a loss for words...poor Mills :to:

I read the crab story last night/this morning, and no joke, it's the hardest I've laughed in a couple years atleast. I had to damn near suffocate myself with a pillow so I didn't wake my girl up. Between him and Walt's thread in The Coliseum, I've had some great reading material. My one question: since I'm only halfway thru, maybe it's already been done, but since SOHH is gone, there's a couple stories in the OP that are gone as well. They been posted again yet? If not, can/will they be?

Carry on...

I think Mills has kind of promised to retell the OG classic Earthquake story. It's the one that pretty much got Mills recognized as the story telling phenomenon you see before you.

Come on Mills, the Coli really needs that one.