The General Mills Chronicles.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I read that last story while at a family function yesterday and damn near bit a hole in my lip trying not to laugh like a maniac :laff: :russ:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
That last story had me

tumblr_m9i20neruV1rtjd2h.gif

Talk about bad luck. :sadcam:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I am livid!! And this dude was at least 275 and he was having a seizure and I could not move! :beli: Apparently he had a deathgrip on the clippers and they were busy skipping all over m head. :dahell:

The guys in the shop were yelling and one dude ran over and got him off me and laid him on the floor. He on the ground shaking and shyt! :dead: I run to the mirror hoping for the best.

:snoop:

sn7_ringwormscalp1.jpg

My dome had spots all over it. There were places where the clippers actually cut me and there was blood flowing. I start screaming in the mirror!

Me - NO NO NO NO NO!!!! DAMN YOUUUUU! :damn:

Other Barber - Calm down! He is having a seizure!

Me - ( I am so PISSED!!!!!! ) Aiyo breh. fukk HIM!!:demonic: LOOK AT MY fukkING HEAD!! Then I took a step towards him on the ground. Not to do anything. I just took a step.

When I got blindsided speared out of my damn shoes. :stopitslime:

k-543215-spear.gif

We both hit the ground hard as fukk and I felt my dress pants rip. I am sucking in air when the barber who speared me got up and told me to get the fukk OUT NOW! I am out of options brehs. No more time for cuts. . .I had to get on the road to TPC. . . . . I got in the car and hit the highway. Wait till she gets a load of me.

th

Can't even add images this bul funny as hell.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If a "Zeke" ain't a reason for a tap out I don't know what is. You a soldier General but damn. She woulda understood.

Chill you should have baldied it and prospered. Don't know what you were thinking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta