The General Mills Chronicles.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I remember literally shaking my head and thinking. Christine you dirty bytch. :smh: As I am leaning forward I try to get a good look at the chrome. . .

Hold up! He pulled a C Styles!! Thats no gun. . Its a curling iron.

3-4in_curling_iron.jpg

NO!!!! :russ: this can't be life.

i'm goin to get drunk. jesus christ

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Things went from possible fatality to run of the mill fukkery. When I peeped the curling iron I was

tumblr_lic6r3nqF41qd99mho1_250.gif

Now C&C do not know that there is no gun. By this time Chris has is a sniveling mess. Christine is still stuttering. . " I dont i dont i dont "

I am

IYKoS.gif

I live for this stuff. Now that I know there is no real chrome involved I can really let loose. I slide :scheme: up two seats so now I am directly behind the angry cac. I fully expect some fisticuffs. :lolbron:

Angry Cac - ANSWER ME! WHY DO THIS TO ME?? HUH?? WHY CHRIS??

Ohhh shyt. .He knows Chris?!!?!! It gets more interesting!! :lupe:
I wonder if Chris is his boy? :lupe:
I wonder if Chris is family? Like a cousin??? :lupe:

Chris - I am truly sorry. . I REALLY REALLY AM PLEASE BELIEVE ME OHMYGAWDDDDDDDD :sadbron:

Angry Cac - WHEN WE GET HOME ALL OF YOUR shyt IS GOING IN THE STREETS! ( Then he turns to Christine and says ) you can have him girl. I dont want his dead dikk ass no more anyways. . . . . .

Christine - :wtf:

hol hol hol hol up!! Chris is gay? :patrice:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The whole bus went OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wee-bey-gif.gif

Angry cac was here cause Chris was cheating on him. . :bryan: I can not believe this shyt! The angry cac steps back so Chris can see the chrome. . . Then starts walking to the front of the bus cause we are at a bus stop and he is getting off.

Chris - fukk youuuuu :pacspit:

Christine - ( still in shock over all this ) :why:

Angry Cac - fukk me?? :usure: No fukk YOU!! :demonic:

He then throws the curling iron at Chris!! I see him winding up like Byron Leftwich. . Then I see the curling iron tumbling end over end. . .

At the last minute Chris moves and the curling iron glances off his back of his seat and continues on its path and hits me in my right eye. :beli:

I literally saw stars.

tumblr_lovhvwFchM1qi3vlco1_500.gif

Felt like my eye was inside out... The randomness of this L had me like :aicmon: My eye HURT!!!! Had my eye all swollen shut brehs.

DQ.gif

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
He then throws the curling iron at Chris!! I see him winding up like Byron Leftwich. . Then I see the curling iron tumbling end over end. . .

At the last minute Chris moves and the curling iron glances off his back of his seat and continues on its path and hits me in my right eye. :beli:

I literally saw stars.

tumblr_lovhvwFchM1qi3vlco1_500.gif

Felt like my eye was inside out... The randomness of this L had me like :aicmon: My eye HURT!!!! Had my eye all swollen shut brehs.

DQ.gif

mj-laughing.gif