The General Mills Chronicles.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
You know a thread is classic when every few replies someone mentions that they missed it and would go through the whole thing! :win:

:salute: @General Mills :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I had been riding the bus about a month. IT SUCKED ON SO MANY LEVELS.

1. I had to be at work at 9am. That meant I had to catch my FIRST bus at 6:30. Transfer to my second bus. . Then take a shuttle to the job. I get there at 8:30. :childplease:

2. I get off at 6pm. I get home at 8:15ish. :sadbron:

3. There is nothing more humbling and etherous than sitting at that damn bus stop and watching millions of car pass you by without a single fukk being given. :sadcam:

4. Missing the damn bus. :unsure:

5. Bus never coming :why:

6. Rain :merchant:

I know your pain bruh :to:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Every cotdam day its

TaksimkissIN.jpeg

There is no shame. I always assumed they were a couple and got on together. By the time I got on the bus they were always already there and they would be going at it. Frantically tugging and pulling on clothes. :scusthov: You would think ok. . . Maybe once or twice. . No. It was like this every morning. :shaq2:

It was another morning like any other. I am on the bus bleary eyed looking at a Steelers forum on my phone.. . . Chris and Christine are in full makeout mode. .All the other regulars were on the bus this morning. . Every morning it was pretty much the same riders. Everybody going to work.

The first thing that caught my attention this morning was that we were stopping to pick someone up from a bus stop...there was never anyone at that bus stop in the morning. . :dwillhuh:

This cac gets on and he looks all business. He pays and stands at the front of the bus scanning the seats. . Then his eyes settle on Chris and Christine. :birdman: Everybody on the bus cept for C&C know there is something going on. . .

This cac's face gets sooooo red!
6d9cde45a05ad0e6ff7e8c680a14a35f.jpeg

ohhhh shyt!! Bout to be a Worldstar worthy moment! The angry cac slides into the seat directly behind C&C and pulls out the chrome and places it on the side of the temple of Chris. :skip: The whole bus gasps and one old lady in the back goes . . "nooooooooooooo"

Then we hear the cac talking in a angry hushed whisper

Cac - how the fukk could you do this??? you CHEAT ON ME!??? I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!! :damn:

Christine - I dont. . . . . :merchant:

Cac - SHUT THE fukk UP!!! ( thunder voice on this one ) :demonic:

Chris - oh man oh man oh man

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am in shock. . . Scared as fukk. . I then eye the side bus exit and start wondering how the hell I can get out of here. Just so happens we are on a lil highway stretch. . :wtb:

I dont want to get caught in the crossfire in case this fool starts :bustback:

Chris - :to: Please please PLEASE dont shoot me!!!

Christine - OMG OMG OMG OMG! She starts hyperventilating. :sadbron:

Angry Cac - ( now he is just ranting ) I DO EVERYTHING! RENT, FOOD, BEER! I PAY YOUR fukkING STUDENT LOANS TOO YOU RAGGEDY bytch!! :angry:

At this point I am :yeshrug: I feel bad for C&C. But. . as fukked up as it sounds I want to see how this ends. I feel reasonably safe. Unless he starts bucking wild shots behind him I am ok. So I literally lean forward so I can hear some more of this piff. :lupe:

Angry Cac - MY FRIENDS KEPT SAYING YOU WAS NOT shyt! I DID NOT BELIEVE THEM! I UPROOTED MY WHOLE LIFE FOR YOU THEN YOU GO ON THE BUS AND YOU CHEAT ON ME?????? REALLY????? :ufdup:

I remember literally shaking my head and thinking. Christine you dirty bytch. :smh: As I am leaning forward I try to get a good look at the chrome. . .

Hold up! He pulled a C Styles!! Thats no gun. . Its a curling iron.

3-4in_curling_iron.jpg