Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Earthquake coming to Miami in Sept...
mysmilie_4265.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Earthquake coming to Miami in Sept...
mysmilie_4265.gif

:lupe: Dade is only a 5 hour drive away. . . .

:whoa: I dont want it with Quake no more. I might end up on a HBO Special or some shyt.

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
How in the f*ck did I miss this thread?

General Mills is a wordsmith. Great story teller.

Il read the rest in work on Tuesday.

Bravo, man.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have a set of circumstances that happened to me. . . .They all involved me riding the public busses in Jacksonville. The outrageous amounts of fukkery that happened on the public bus is amazing. :wow: First I will tell you all about how I ended up riding the bus for a year. . .

In 2003 I bought a 99 GMC Yukon. I am single, no kids, a good job and I have a roomate so my rent is pretty low. I have nothing but disposable income. So I put it into my truck. ;)

Lists of mods and piff upgrades

22 inch rims
Low Pros
Woodgrain dash kit
Headers
Exhaust
Truck was tan. I repainted it the same color with new clear coat.
2 MTX 15's
MTX Amp for subs
Pioneers mids and highs
Crunch amp powering mids and highs
Lowering springs
Remote start with alarm
5% tint

My new purchases that were not installed yet. I had them in storage

Nose clip from a Escalade
Body Kit
Dual Exhaust.

This was my baby! :bryan:

2689600010_large.jpg

Looked clean like this. .Except I had a lil less clearance cause it was lowered. And the rims were similar. Those two 15's QUAKED!! When I copped Purple Haze. . Popped it in and turned on Killa Cam. . .:wow: Bass dropped so hard. . .. I felt a sharp pain in my chest??? :what: I am having a heart attack!!! :eek:

I pull over into a bus stop and I am clutching my chest. :sadcam: After investigating I figured out what happened. When that bass dropped my rear view mirror popped smooth off and hit me in the chest hard as fukk. . .

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Needless to say I loved my baby. She was paid off so anything that went wrong I had her fixed pronto. :ohlawd:

My job was starting to piss me off. I had been trying to move up but it was a small company and I was kinda stuck where I was for the foreseeable future. I started looking on the low for a new gig. :scheme:

Called in sick and went to a interview at Bank of America. :lupe:
Called in sick and went on a 2nd interview. :lupe:
Called in sick and did a drug test and a third interview. :lupe:

Got the job. :clap: Only thing was that the job was not starting for three months. I went to work. . .And said fukk it. I quit. :manny: I had savings and I could use the vacation.

This was right at the beginning of summer. I partied like a mad man. . .Trips to Miami, fukkery all around Jville. Throwing parties in our apt. . I would sleep until noon. Start drinking at 3. Maybe fire up the grill. Maybe go out to eat. . . ahhhhhhhhh. . . .

Well like they say. . All good things must come to a end. :( After a drunken haze I realized that I ran thru my money faster than intended. . .I had enough for rent and not much else for the last month before starting my new gig. .I had to make some cuts on expenses. .

That was the beginning of the end. :snoop:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Needless to say I loved my baby. She was paid off so anything that went wrong I had her fixed pronto. :ohlawd:

My job was starting to piss me off. I had been trying to move up but it was a small company and I was kinda stuck where I was for the foreseeable future. I started looking on the low for a new gig. :scheme:

Called in sick and went to a interview at Bank of America. :lupe:
Called in sick and went on a 2nd interview. :lupe:
Called in sick and did a drug test and a third interview. :lupe:

Got the job. :clap: Only thing was that the job was not starting for three months. I went to work. . .And said fukk it. I quit. :manny: I had savings and I could use the vacation.

This was right at the beginning of summer. I partied like a mad man. . .Trips to Miami, fukkery all around Jville. Throwing parties in our apt. . I would sleep until noon. Start drinking at 3. Maybe fire up the grill. Maybe go out to eat. . . ahhhhhhhhh. . . .

Well like they say. . All good things must come to a end. :( After a drunken haze I realized that I ran thru my money faster than intended. . .I had enough for rent and not much else for the last month before starting my new gig. .I had to make some cuts on expenses. .

That was the beginning of the end. :snoop:

pgnzeff0.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
No more going out. No more crazy bar tabs and liquor store runs. Told my roomie we need to cut the cable way back for at least two months so I can catch up. etc. . .I cut costs WHEREVER I could.

Against all odds I managed to stretch it out and it was going to be close but I made it. I caculated. . By the time I got my first check I would be technically broke. . But that would fix me. :lolbron:

Now my roomate was a old school fukkup. He looks like
tumblr_mjigwzsq3g1r3gb6ao1_500.png

Now The Dude was and still is a crazy cool ass cac. We ended being roomates for three years. This dude. He used to also be in the Navy. . But he got kicked out for having 7 DUI's. . SEVEN! This dude has not driven a vehicle since 2001. We are still friends to this day. He no lie looks and acts like the Dude.

I party but he parties on a whole different level. He is a legit alcoholic. When I drink I naturally want to lay down eventually and go to sleep. He gets more energy! :stylin: Frequently I would go to bed at 4am. Wake up at noon and walk into the living room. He is still awake from the previous night. Still drinking. :cheers: He befriended the neighbors who lived downstairs. About 30 Mexicans. We called them the MexiCools.
The Mexicools worked nights. They were roofers. At about 7pm a Cac would pull up in a big pickup. All the Mexicools would climb in and they would be go to work. They worked at night cause it was cooler.

Now on the nights they did not have to work they would hold a fiesta downstairs. They pulled out two raggedy ass grills and would grill up tacos and other Mexican treats and drink beers. They always wanted The Dude to party with them. He would get super drunk and start trying to speak spanish. They found that hilarious. I would hear.

Mexicools - cmon Dude. Say it please. . .

The Dude - ok ok ok. ccccomo seeeee . . . . . :drunk: llamaaaaa. . . . Pepe?

Mexicools - (roar of laughter ) :bryan: :deadmanny:

They would party until the wee hours of the morning. The mexicools never invited me tho. :sadcam:

Well. . I always parked right in front of their porch. They got a noise complaint so they were no longer allowed to party. They were so sad. Meanwhile I was starting the next day at work. . . I get up extra early. Go outside to ride to my new job!!

Truck is gone. :whoo:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:sadbron: something told me not to go through this thread so damn thread so damn fast. fukkkkkk now I gotta wait like everybody else. :win: best thread on the entire interwebs tho

I found this thread at like 1 am, 3 months ago and read the through the whole thing, it took like 5 hours, I laughing to hard at everything

I ended up going to bed at 6 and said fukk it im not going to school tomorrow.

I no called, no showed, I student teach right now :snoop:

They tried to kick me out of the university for that shyt

I almost caught a L, cause of this massive L thread

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:why: What??? I am in a state of shock. . . . Hold up. . It cant be gone. . I look stupidly up and down the street. Where the fukk is my truck. . . .

I go to where it is supposed to be. . . I am still in shock brehs. I am standing in my empty parking spot. I happen to look down.

17577821_BG4.jpg

:skip:

WHAT THE fukk!!?????!!??!?!?!?!?!?!/ :demonic: I am dressed for work. My first day of my brand new job!!! I have to be there in a hour and my truck.. The truck I dropped money into. . . IS GONE. . . .:damn:

In my mind I can hear my dad lecturing me one day :ufdup: You keep putting your money into a depreciating asset. Smartenup.

:snoop: I call the police. Then call my job. . HR chick is very sorry it has happened. . But tells me also I cant miss any days really at the very beginning. They will give me a pass today cause its just orientation. But I HAVE to be there tomorrow. I tell her thank you.

I call my insurance company.

Me - Hi Progressive. My truck was stolen today. :to:
Rep - We are very sorry to hear that. How can we help you? :ld:
Me - I would like to inform you guys and ask what is the next step.
Rep - Well General. You dropped your insurance from Full to Liability last month. In our notes you cited the reason. " Trying to save money "
Me - :sadbron:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I found this thread at like 1 am, 3 months ago and read the through the whole thing, it took like 5 hours, I laughing to hard at everything

I ended up going to bed at 6 and said fukk it im not going to school tomorrow.

I no called, no showed, I student teach right now :snoop:

They tried to kick me out of the university for that shyt

I almost caught a L, cause of this massive L thread

I dont want my brehs catching L's by osmosis!! :skip:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
MexiCools :laff:

Rep - Well General. You dropped your insurance from Full to Liability last month. In our notes you cited the reason. " Trying to save money "

:russ:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: I call the police. Then call my job. . HR chick is very sorry it has happened. . But tells me also I cant miss any days really at the very beginning. They will give me a pass today cause its just orientation. But I HAVE to be there tomorrow. I tell her thank you.

:skip:

I dont want my brehs catching L's by osmosis!! :skip:
:laff: