The General Mills Chronicles.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I watched a tag team steel cage match between my two cousins and some hood nikkas from around the corner. One of these nikkas was a legit 250 pounds and he was only 13. :beli: nikkas called him Grape Ape.

grape-ape_L12.jpg

He was bodying nikkas. Threw my one cousin headfirst :cape: into the chest of drawers. He was :deadrose:

He then kicked my other cousin in the gut. Scooped him up over his shoulder.. Climbed the bunk beds. Got to the top. Pointed at me. :ufdup: Then power bombed the holy fukk out of my cousin.

2cgeupu_jpg.gif

:rip:

Now my cousins were as tough as they come. They did not complain or nothing. But they got murked something serious. Grape Ape started hollerin. He wants a title shot! Fucckkkkkk :skip: I did not want it with this nikka. The whole time he beat both of my cousins dolo he was chewing on grape now-a-laters without missing a beat.

I'm done, this nikka legit said duke looked like Grape Ape :wow:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am :bryan: fukk fukk fukkKKKKKKKKKK!! I had a quick decision to make. Think back all of you. The last time you were driving and peeped in the rear view. .

stock-footage-flashing-police-lights.jpg

Even if you did nothing wrong you are a lil shook. If you did something wrong you are :sadbron: At the same time things get VERY CLEAR. Like on Vice City when you take the drug pill. Time slows. . . And sometimes. .You think I could get away. I could punch it and dip on that cop.

It is a totally irrational thought and 99.9% of the time we never act on that stupid thought. . . Its not worth it especially if its for something minor like speeding. Well.:troll:

The cop was on the other side of Beach Blvd and there was a median so he could not just whip it around to get to me. . . .He would have to go to the light and make a u-turn. In the meanwhile I was 100 yards away from the freeway entrance. Clear shot. . . . I punched it. :manny:

I look in my rear view and I see the cop trying to manuver the u-turn but traffic is coming and people are slow to get out of his way! I hit the ramp entrance going damn near 80! :lawd:

My whole goal was to jump on the freeway.. . Then jump right off at the next exit. . Which is a busy shopping area. The Town Center. . Mix in the cars there. . .Dip out of there from a different exit and head to old girls house.

It worked to perfection! :whew: Jumped off the exit. . .Melted in with traffic. . Dipped out and was on my way!!! :ooh: I was so nervous tho! The whole time I am clammy and sweaty and checking my peripherals :whoo:

tumblr_lqv20zHqSU1qesifl.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am avoiding the highways. . I need to get past downtown and heading thru all the lil suburbs and its taking forever. . . .I am dipping thru Phillips Highway when I get shook. . . :merchant: I notice a cop car about 5 cars behind me. . . . .:sad:

My nervousness got the best of me. . When the cop car got caught at a light behind me I should have just kept on riding. . .I am fully expecting lights to come on so he can move traffic to get to me. . For a hot second I am out of eye sight of him and I assume he cant see me. . I swerve into a ghetto hotel on Phillips. .

Siesta+Motor+Inn.jpg

Siesta Hotel. . . I found out later that inadvertently I drove into a well known drug and prostitute hotel. :snoop:

I whipped it in there hard as fukk!
1271824064_little-girl-parking-bike.gif

I jump out the car and see a chair outside a room. I go over there and take a seat. I figured that if the cop car saw me shoot in there and pulled in they would not catch me in the drivers seat. :troll:

I am just starting to relax. . The cop car would have had to past by now. . . Suddenly out of the shadows of the parking lot. . .

still001.jpg

A unmarked cop car has been chilling there the whole time. :huhldup:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
I am avoiding the highways. . I need to get past downtown and heading thru all the lil suburbs and its taking forever. . . .I am dipping thru Phillips Highway when I get shook. . . :merchant: I notice a cop car about 5 cars behind me. . . . .:sad:

My nervousness got the best of me. . When the cop car got caught at a light behind me I should have just kept on riding. . .I am fully expecting lights to come on so he can move traffic to get to me. . For a hot second I am out of eye sight of him and I assume he cant see me. . I swerve into a ghetto hotel on Phillips. .

Siesta+Motor+Inn.jpg

Siesta Hotel. . . I found out later that inadvertently I drove into a well known drug and prostitute hotel. :snoop:

I jump out the car and see a chair outside a room. I go over there and take a seat. I figured that if the cop car saw me shoot in there and pulled in they would not catch me in the drivers seat. :troll:

I am just starting to relax. . The cop car would have had to past by now. . . Suddenly out of the shadows of the parking lot. . .

still001.jpg

eddie-griffin.gif

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Siesta+Motor+Inn.jpg

still001.jpg

im nervous for you breh :to: