The General Mills Chronicles.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Well. . . This was supposed to be the end of this saga. . But like I said this one goes to Miami also.

Ok. Last year. I have been out of the Navy for a minute now. I am in Miami with a girl. She wanted to go to Club Space and party for New Years after we saw the fireworks at South Beach.

We head to Space around 2am and are partying and having a blast :russ:

5445007919_6139dceb63.jpg

We are on the back terrace and it is now 6am and we are going strong. People are still coming in. There is still a line outside. :ohhh: I tell my girl I will be right back I am going to piss. I am walking through the crowd when I get a tap on my shoulder :ufdup:

ITS THE FAT fakkit FROM YEARS AGO!! He looks the same in the face. :damn: He had on a damn fluffy white boa and a yellow track suit like in Kill Bill.

fakkit - I thought that was you chocolate. Told you I would see you again. :umad:

Me - :ohhh::merchant:

sh*t remind me of that dude on martin that popped up at the dmv

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You obviously didn't read the swimming story

I read it. He said if you cant swim they take you to a side pool, teach you to float, and you have to float for 5 minutes to pass the test. What im asking is after that why dont they then teach you how to swim.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I read it. He said if you cant swim they take you to a side pool, teach you to float, and you have to float for 5 minutes to pass the test. What im asking is after that why dont they then teach you how to swim.

Things may have changed since I went to boot camp. But for me. . Once you got past the initial swim test. . You are in the free. . Unless you are a Seal or Navy Rescue Swimmer or something like that. .

I kinda see where they are coming from. . If you fall overboard in the middle of the sea. Unless someone see's you fall overboard and they alert the ship. . You are :usure:

No swimming test is going to keep you alive alone in the middle of the ocean.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Its me and Pretty Boy again.

This one is the Tampa Bay Swerve Move.

Pretty Boy was from Alabama but he had a Aunt in Tampa. When we got a chance we would drive down there from Jax to go crash at her spot and hit some clubs or whatever.

Well this time I was driving so I made sure to get my old school Maxima a tune-up and oil change and we hit the road. .. I had it on cruise at 80 when a Mustang 5.0 was riding my ass. :stopitslime: He kept flashing his lights and all trying to get past me. Finally I was able to let him pass and he FLEW past us. Buddy had to be doing over 115. He was soon out of sight. :ooh:

About 10 minutes later what do we see? :whoo:

Pulled_Over_Pic_1.jpg

:heh: Oh we had mad jokes. Pretty boy was hanging out the window yelling as we rode by. "SLOW YOUR ASS DOWN NEXT TIME!! " :gladbron: The cac driver looked at us :merchant: Hahahahahaha! It was all jokes until 10 minutes later . . My car broke down. :sadbron:

We are on the side of the road when who pulls up right next to us? The cac stops the car. . .Points :umad: out the window at us and peels off showering my car in gravel and chipping my windshield. :sadcam: Karma has hit me again brehs.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well after calling a repair place and getting the whip towed. I ended up paying almost double for my repair but hey. :manny: Thats the rule of the road I guess when you have two young black males broken down in the middle of nowhere in the South on a weekend.

We pull up to his Aunts house. First thing I notice when we pull up is that there is his aunt's car which is a convertible ponitac sunfire. . And next to it is a Big Body Benz :ohhh: I ask homie who's car is that and he has no idea.

We open the door and guess who is sitting on his aunt's couch. .

TLC.jpg

Obviously this is before Left Eye died. . I am in shock. . . A while ago pretty boy told me that his aunt went to school with one of the girls moms in Atlanta. . In the Navy you learn to hear and filter through :duck: from dudes. Mainly because anybody could say anything. Well there they were sitting there chilling and I fukkING FROZE :mindblown: They were in town and decided to stop by her house for a minute.

Back then I was stanning Chilli hard. :to: Most dudes were stanning Tboz. . But not me. I wanted Chilli. So to see her sitting there all dainty and smelling like lilacs . . . :gladbron:

I wish I just knew ahead of time so I could be prepared. :noah: Cause I made a ass of myself. Pretty boy the don started rapping to Tboz off rip. She was at least entertaining dude. Left Eye said " Hi how are you" I went to say something to her but my eyes were still on Chilli. I opened my mouth and it sounded like a frog croak. :snoop:

Chilli and Left Eye looked at each other like :wtf:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I remember his Aunt looking at me mad confused. . Chilli asked me . " What did you say? " :what: Now she is addressing me directly. . . And that made it worse. I opened my mouth like a fish and croaked again. :snoop:

Left Eye then hit me with that ether. " Sounds like you have a turkey wing stuck in your neck are you aight?? "

Everyone busts out laughing :heh::russ: I chuckle but I feel my face getting hot as fukk. :thumbsdown: The chicks get up as say they are leaving. Tboz gives pretty boy her number. . . And they dip. I am standing there :why: Cant believe I blew it!!

Pretty Boy claps me on the back. Says.

Homie - :smugdraper: Dont worry bruh. I got a foolproof plan to get us some ass this weekend.

Me - :ohhh: For real? Whats the plan?

Homie - :win: Dont worry. You will see.

Well I kept bugging him but he was tight lipped. That night. . We are going to hit this club. I may be dating myself here. . But back in the day there was a club called Club Atlanta in Tampa. We pull up. . And on the sign it says. .

TONIGHT! ALL MALE REVUE!!

:huhldup: