The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I was driving past this liquor store and remembered the day I was supposed to be balls deep in the softest ass known to man. . . :shaq2:

This one is called. The ABC Kids.

I had been working on this chick for a month and a half. BIG ASS. Small waist. Natural hair. :lawd: Not hood or ghetto. But no pushover either. My normal mode. . Dinner, Movie, Smash was not working with her. I had to put in time on this heffer. But I finally wore her down. :smugdraper: She called me and said.

Chica - Where are you?

Me - I am at the house. whatsup?

Chica - You finally going to beat this up or what? :whistle:

Me - :dwillhuh:

Chica - Stop at the liquor store and bring some Grey. I got some cranberry juice on deck. :jawalrus:

I damn near hung up on her in my haste to get to my whip! :inlove: I did a balls check. . .Freshened up. . .Jumped in the whip and I am headed towards ABC Liquors. For my Duval heads. . Its the ABC on Beach right near 9A. Across the street is a extended stay hotel.

On a side note about this liquor store. I remember years ago going to RJ Washingtons church on a invite from some chick. And now ex Jaguars cornerback was up on the pulpit with his wife talking about how gawd turned his life around and because he is faithful and pays his tithes he made the probowl.

nfl_a_mathis_600.jpg

Later that same day I am at ABC Liquors to get some Bombay Gin. I pull up and I see the lot is filled with 4 hummers

i008989.jpg

Out of the back of one in a weed cloud haze and sippin Crown Royal out out of the bottle and still wearing his church clothes. . .Mathis. . He looks at me dead in my eyes. . :umad: And swag surfs into the liquor store. lol

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Back to this story. . . I pull up to the ABC.

http://www.jaxbrewbytch.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/abc_liquor_sign_5x3_1.jpg

As I pull up I see a 88-90 Honda Prelude with some kids in it. By kids I mean they look high school age. One of the kids. .The driver is out of the car :mindblown: I go to get out of my whip and he comes over.
Good looking cac no homo. He whispers to me. . Aye bro. Can you pleasssseee help us out??

tumblr_madeo1k6id1rr6ht5.gif

Me - :leostare: What are yall trying to get?

Josh - Look bro. I tried but got carded. We are trying to get a jug of seagrams gin for this party. I NEED THIS BRO.... PLEASSEEEE! :ld:

Me - Ok homie. Give me your cash. I will meet you out here when I am done.

Josh - broooo i am so gratefulll!!! THANK YOU!! :whew:

As soon as I step in I see the clerk looking at me like :sitdown: He knows something is up. I ignore him and go for my Grey Goose first. . . As I am searching for the vodka. . WHERE THE fukk IS THE GREY GOOSE!!???? I was getting heated. ..:demonic: I had just decided to walk up front and ask the clerk when I get a tap on my shoulder.

josh-hartnett.jpg
hey broo. Just wanted to let you know the gin is over there. :yeshrug:

I WAS HOT. I fiercely whispered. . Get the fukk out of here!! I cant be seen with you idiot!

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Hartnett was looking all butthurt.

40953-27713.gif

He scurried outside. I peeped at the clerk and he is :wtb: I yell out. . Where is the Grey at? He tells me its only behind the counter./ :facepalm: I skip over.. Grab the gin. Head to the counter and ask for the Grey.

He looks over my license for like a minute. I am mad impatient. And too nice! I should not have helped those cac kids. Slowing me down. And this fakkit of a clerk is taking his time. :thumbsdown:

As he is bagging my bottles he asks.

Clerk -
Brian_OHalloran_Dante_Clerks.jpg
Are you buying liquor for some kids?

Me - No :myman:

I grab my bag and dip! As I am going outside I see Josh hovering around my car. This cac really thinks I am going to rob him for his cheap gin and few paltry bucks when I have a big ass waiting on me? :beli:

As I am coming out I whisper to him pull around to the back of the next parking lot. I think its a walgreens. Cause I did not trust that damn nosy clerk.

We pull up. I hand him his bag. . As I am doing that I see something. . :merchant: Its the clerk! This fakkit has walked out of the store. He is peeking around the corner and is on his celly giving the cops I assume the description of my whip!! Josh sees that too and he jumps in and peels out! I do too but go out the other way!

I am mad at myself. :snoop: I hit Beach Blvd and I see a cop on the other side of Beach. . He is on his radio and looks up. . .Looks me dead in my eyes. . And hit them lights.

PoliceCar.gif

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
The Million Dollar Kid and nobody else except for The Road Dawg Jesse James and Old Ass Billy Gunn were the wiser. The Million Dollar Kid was breathing alot easier since he knew my brother was banned from ringside. :win:

I took the moniker of Koko B. Ware.

11.jpg

Even had a fake parrot and all. My brother would turn the parrot around to face away from me if I was losing. :to: I came down to the ring first and me and Frankie the parrot danced around a bit. Then here comes the Million Dollar Kid in all his glory. He was wearing his dads sports jacket and had the belt around his waist. I was ready brehs. :hmm:

We started out feeling each other. The Million Dollar Kid could actually wrestle a lil. :huhldup: He was working me a bit. Plus I had wrestled like 6 matches to get here and he was fresh. Then I got my chance!

The ref was the this one kid who broke his arm train swag surfing. :ninja1: So he naturally could not wrestle. Well.. His moms starts calling him from down the street. He said he will be right back then he runs off.

Million Dollar Kid - Remember :ufdup: If your brother shows up you are disqualified.

Me - :shaq:

I hear loud as fukk.

OHH YOU DIDNT KNOW??? YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYY

I was :blessed:

They came running down at a full gallop to the ring! All the kids were :ohmy:

The fukk, i'm done

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Old Ass Billy Gunn started legit fukking up the Million Dollar Kid! He was really retarded and this was his first ring work. He ran down to the ring like Handi-Man..Jumped in the ring and went to work.

wwe-eugene-titantron-o.gif

We would always joke around with him but at the end of the day.. We were 9-11. He was 18. He started fukking up the Million Dollar Kid for real while smiling and drooling the whole time. :leon:

Me and Jesse James were just watching in awe along with the other kids as Old Ass Billy Gunn drug the poor kid all over the ring. He did like 6 belly to back suplexes in a row. Poor kid was :sadbron: I then hear my brother yell out that the ref is on his way back! :damn:

Jesse drags his brother off of the Million Dollar Kid and I set him up for my finisher. The Bulldog. As the ref jumped in I executed my finisher to perfection.

CodyRhodes-Bulldog.gif

Got the 1, 2, 3 and started celebrating! :noah: I felt like I really won a ship brehs. I damn near started crying! :to: The Million Dollar Kid was :deadmanny: I just went to his corner. Grabbed the belt.. And dipped!! I was the champ bytches!

Later that night my mom told me he called the house but I told her I was busy. :troll: He was not getting this belt back. Well much to my chagrin I would not have it much longer either. :sadcam:

You know you dumb as hell right lol