The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Brethren....my little cousin was raised in wilkinsburg. Had him over the crib one day when we were kids. Playing with my old school wwf wrestling figures....the ones that did little moves.

carededhack.JPG

The instructions clearly show you how far back your supposed to take his arm....why did this little mistake bend his whole damn arm back...breaking my hacksaw jim duggan in the process:to:

Had Hot shots basketball too:obama:
mD54N5R.jpg

The same cousin straight gorilla dunked on it....breaking it in the process:what:

I haven't talked to him in years

nikkas from wilkinsburg have no cooth. i remember my dads best friend brought his kids over and they were living in wilkinsburg with their mother. well they also brough one of their freinds over too. we were wrestling and they came and wrecked havoc on my bedroom and on me. their friend was a grape ape type than nikka straight slammed me and then sat on my chest. he wouldnt get up until i had tears in my eyes.

i thought i was gonna die brehs! i swear after i got up i look around at everyone and my room like i felt they were are lookin at me like :demonic: so i went to my parents bedroom and played playstation by myself brehs

All my cousins were from Wilkinsburgh.... :wow: Them nikkas were on some other shyt. My cousins.. Who were younger than me.. Would get up on a saturday morning. Drink a glass of sugar water. And be out literally running the streets from 9am till dark..

Me and my brother did not know what tha fukk to do. We would only venture as far as the lil hood park next door. This park brehs. :wow: In all my summers of going there I never saw nets on the hoops. The merry go round had the whole center cap missing.. So when you was on that bytch you could see the blades spinning. :wow: My brother sticks his hand in there and gets the tip of his middle finger sheared clean off.

All the kids start yelling that he got bit by a dragon fly and they all clear out. While I was running too I tripped and cut up my hand on a broken 40 bottle. :wow:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All my cousins were from Wilkinsburgh.... :wow: Them nikkas were on some other shyt. My cousins.. Who were younger than me.. Would get up on a saturday morning. Drink a glass of sugar water. And be out literally running the streets from 9am till dark..

Me and my brother did not know what tha fukk to do. We would only venture as far as the lil hood park next door. This park brehs. :wow: In all my summers of going there I never saw nets on the hoops. The merry go round had the whole center cap missing.. So when you was on that bytch you could see the blades spinning. :wow: My brother sticks his hand in there and gets the tip of his middle finger sheared clean off.

All the kids start yelling that he got bit by a dragon fly and they all clear out. While I was running too I tripped and cut up my hand on a broken 40 bottle. :wow:

:sadcam: i lived there for about a year as a toddler and my dad owned property there until i was 13. so i always had to venture there. i witnessed so much fukkery from the neighbors.

everytime we went i would get the bubble guts as soon as my dad said we had to go tehre :to:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

all my cousins on my moms side are from east hills, homewood, or wilkinsburg....them nikkas aint right:no:

I don't remember there being any nets on any hoops in wilkinsburg either:yeshrug: east hills had nets which surprised the fukk outta me:leon: the only hoops I can remember playing on in homewood was backboard/rim loosely attached to a light pole and a milk crate attached to a telephone pole. I didn't venture to the courts that often though when visiting my relatives...there was way too much shyt going on in those areas in the 90's:no:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:sadcam: i lived there for about a year as a toddler and my dad owned property there until i was 13. so i always had to venture there. i witnessed so much fukkery from the neighbors.

everytime we went i would get the bubble guts as soon as my dad said we had to go tehre :to:

:( They truly did not give a flying fukk.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I watched a tag team steel cage match between my two cousins and some hood nikkas from around the corner. One of these nikkas was a legit 250 pounds and he was only 13. :beli: nikkas called him Grape Ape.

grape-ape_L12.jpg

He was bodying nikkas. Threw my one cousin headfirst :cape: into the chest of drawers. He was :deadrose:

He then kicked my other cousin in the gut. Scooped him up over his shoulder.. Climbed the bunk beds. Got to the top. Pointed at me. :ufdup: Then power bombed the holy fukk out of my cousin.

2cgeupu_jpg.gif

:rip:

Now my cousins were as tough as they come. They did not complain or nothing. But they got murked something serious. Grape Ape started hollerin. He wants a title shot! Fucckkkkkk :skip: I did not want it with this nikka. The whole time he beat both of my cousins dolo he was chewing on grape now-a-laters without missing a beat.

:laff::laff:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
all my cousins on my moms side are from east hills, homewood, or wilkinsburg....them nikkas aint right:no:

I don't remember there being any nets on any hoops in wilkinsburg either:yeshrug: east hills had nets which surprised the fukk outta me:leon: the only hoops I can remember playing on in homewood was backboard/rim loosely attached to a light pole and a milk crate attached to a telephone pole.

Homewood. :snoop: Thats a whole nother story. fukking with my cousin when we were older. . .Got my back window shot out in Homewood.. :sadbron: My cousins were part of LAW. Larimer Ave & Wilkinsburgh gang. Riding with my cousin thru Homewood. He sees nikkas on the corner. . .He yells out the window. . . GARUUUUUUU nikkaS!!! :gladbron:

I tell him to sit his simple ass down. :childplease:

:bustback:

I was so scared brehs. :sadbron: I hit the gas hit multiple trash cans :trash: and side swiped a mailbox.... Got us the fukk out of there.

Weeks later.. i get a bill in the mail from the post office for $500 for damage to the mailbox.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Homewood. :snoop: Thats a whole nother story.

Weeks later.. i get a bill in the mail from the post office for $500 for damage to the mailbox.
:damn:

I had to go to homewood this past year for a funeral. :wow:

that place looks like shyt. It wasn't beautiful before but :damn:

boarded up buildings, graffitti everywhere, makeshift barbecue grills in front of stores:eat: signs in the funeral parlor parking lot saying park at your own risk:usure:nikkas walking in front of your moving car like we're in downtown pittsburgh:why::snoop:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
:heh: @ wilkinsburg. I used to go to school in pittsburgh and this dude from there bought his boys to the school. These nikkaz looked like they were stuck in 1995. (this was in 2001). One of these dudes had on red timbs :dead:

I used to mess with a chic from homewood. Chic was ratchet as fukk :heh:. One morning she was dropping me back to campus and on her way she stopped at the county jail to drop something for her cousin. :deadrose:
I met her at this club in oakland..cant remember the name but we used to be in that bytch every friday night. shyt was :krs:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:heh: @ wilkinsburg. I used to go to school in pittsburgh and this dude from there bought his boys to the school. These nikkaz looked like they were stuck in 1995. (this was in 2001). One of these dudes had on red timbs :dead:

I used to mess with a chic from homewood. Chic was ratchet as fukk :heh:. One morning she was dropping me back to campus and on her way she stopped at the county jail to drop something for her cousin. :deadrose:
I met her at this club in oakland..cant remember the name but we used to be in that bytch every friday night. shyt was :krs:

Was her name Crystal? If so that's my fam. :snoop:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
my girl used to work for the homewood children's village so we were over there a lot. we were very easy to pick out obviously :skip: but people pretty much left us alone. homewood north is another story :sadbron: - it is really fukked which is sad because it was so nice in the early part of the 20th century. i would love to buy a house on thomas blvd. it is so nice over there and you have westinghouse park right there too so i could bring :dog:

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:krs: The Dirty O

:noah: Club Laga