The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The Million Dollar Kid was still hesitant so I told him on the low.

Me - Look This is good for our Federation. By having a legit belt we can possibly be noticed by the WWF! :rolleyes:

Million Dollar Kid - ( he was lookin proud as fukk )
ted_dibiase.jpg

Me - ( steady gassing him up ) Plus. You will probably retain the title anyway. You are that damn good. :rolleyes:

Million Dollar Kid -
the-million-dollar-man-bio.png
Then he said his moms spent all weekend making it. If he comes home without it what will he do?

Me - In the slight possibility you do lose you as the previous champ will have a rematch clause. And the belt is going nowhere. Its going to be in the neighborhood. You can even take it back home if your mom starts tripping. :yeshrug:

Million Dollar Kid - :stylin:

I wanted that belt brehs. :demonic: By any means necessary. It was piff!!!!!! Nobody was doing any real punching our shyt like that. The rule was if you hit your finisher on someone they had to take that L. You could take some legit bumps in the trampoline ring too soo it was not all sweet. We all wanted that belt.

I had some tricks up my sleeve. My brother was my "manager" So he would frequently distract the ref if I was getting worked. Twice I got finishers hit on me and my brother ran in the ring talking to the ref. :troll: Plus he put in that work on my opponents too. :troll:

I knew what was coming.. Against all odds I made it to the championship against the Million Dollar Kid. As a stipulation the Million Dollar Kid banned my brother from ringside. I did not care cause I made a secret deal with...

tumblr_m31zsypT1i1rt73joo3_250.gif

The NEW AGE OUTLAWSSSSS!

Two brothers. Jesse the younger bro was in the tourney too but he lost. We made a deal. If I made it he would help me in the belt match with his brother Old Ass Billy Gunn. His brother was kinda like his manager. Their moms would not let him actually wrestle cause he was retarded. He was also 18. So he LOVED wrestling. And he had retard strength. If Jesse won then me and my brother would help him out cause more than likely Old Ass Billy Gunn would be banned from ringside cause he was putting in that work also.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The Million Dollar Kid and nobody else except for The Road Dawg Jesse James and Old Ass Billy Gunn were the wiser. The Million Dollar Kid was breathing alot easier since he knew my brother was banned from ringside. :win:

I took the moniker of Koko B. Ware.

11.jpg

Even had a fake parrot and all. My brother would turn the parrot around to face away from me if I was losing. :to: I came down to the ring first and me and Frankie the parrot danced around a bit. Then here comes the Million Dollar Kid in all his glory. He was wearing his dads sports jacket and had the belt around his waist. I was ready brehs. :hmm:

We started out feeling each other. The Million Dollar Kid could actually wrestle a lil. :huhldup: He was working me a bit. Plus I had wrestled like 6 matches to get here and he was fresh. Then I got my chance!

The ref was the this one kid who broke his arm train swag surfing. :ninja1: So he naturally could not wrestle. Well.. His moms starts calling him from down the street. He said he will be right back then he runs off.

Million Dollar Kid - Remember :ufdup: If your brother shows up you are disqualified.

Me - :shaq:

I hear loud as fukk.

OHH YOU DIDNT KNOW??? YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYY

I was :blessed:

They came running down at a full gallop to the ring! All the kids were :ohmy:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Old Ass Billy Gunn started legit fukking up the Million Dollar Kid! He was really retarded and this was his first ring work. He ran down to the ring like Handi-Man..Jumped in the ring and went to work.

wwe-eugene-titantron-o.gif

We would always joke around with him but at the end of the day.. We were 9-11. He was 18. He started fukking up the Million Dollar Kid for real while smiling and drooling the whole time. :leon:

Me and Jesse James were just watching in awe along with the other kids as Old Ass Billy Gunn drug the poor kid all over the ring. He did like 6 belly to back suplexes in a row. Poor kid was :sadbron: I then hear my brother yell out that the ref is on his way back! :damn:

Jesse drags his brother off of the Million Dollar Kid and I set him up for my finisher. The Bulldog. As the ref jumped in I executed my finisher to perfection.

CodyRhodes-Bulldog.gif

Got the 1, 2, 3 and started celebrating! :noah: I felt like I really won a ship brehs. I damn near started crying! :to: The Million Dollar Kid was :deadmanny: I just went to his corner. Grabbed the belt.. And dipped!! I was the champ bytches!

Later that night my mom told me he called the house but I told her I was busy. :troll: He was not getting this belt back. Well much to my chagrin I would not have it much longer either. :sadcam:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Old Ass Billy Gunn started legit fukking up the Million Dollar Kid! He was really retarded and this was his first ring work. He ran down to the ring like Handi-Man..Jumped in the ring and went to work.

wwe-eugene-titantron-o.gif

We would always joke around with him but at the end of the day.. We were 9-11. He was 18. He started fukking up the Million Dollar Kid for real while smiling and drooling the whole time. :leon:

Me and Jesse James were just watching in awe along with the other kids as Old Ass Billy Gunn drug the poor kid all over the ring. He did like 6 belly to back suplexes in a row. Poor kid was :sadbron:

mark-henry-hornswoggle-2.gif

Ol Mizzark ass retard fukking up the lil kids and shyt :laff:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Well. . I successfully ducked everyone for days. :obama: I was the champ. I rebuked everyones attempts and requests for a title shot. The Million Dollar Kid had the rematch clause. So he had first dibs.

First day he requested to fight I came down with a mysterious flu. :p: The next day as I was walking to the ring my I suffered a great pain in my leg and had to bow out. :troll: The third day I trolled him with great fury.

The match was set. Everyone was there. We are wrestling and I sense the tides turning.... I hop out the ring, grab the belt and head to the house.

Million Dollar Kid - :skip: WHERE ARE YOU GOING??

Me - I forfeit. I forgot I told my moms I would clean my room. :youngsabo: You can have this win.

Million Dollar Kid - YES!! YES!! :stylin:

The Ref - ( finishes counting me out ) The WINNERRRR! The Million Dollar Kid via count out! KoKo B. Ware retains the championship.

Million Dollar Kid - wha whaaattttt :dwillhuh:

The Ref - The Champion cannot lose the belt via count out. Only by pinfall. :yeshrug:

Million Dollar Kid - :ohhh:

By this time I am damn near home. :mjpls: I can see the Million Dollar Kid and he is furious!! Screaming that his mom is real mad that he has not brought the belt home yet. I had a plan to keep the belt the whole cotdam summer. The next day me and my brother were going to my cousins house for the summer. A whole two months. And the belt was going with me.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We were set to go to my cousins for the summer. Me and my brother were in our parents conversion van when The Million Dollar Kid comes walking up.

Million Dollar Kid - Hey Gen. My mom is really really pissed. I need that belt back. :sad:

Me - Ok homie. Soon as we get back I will get it for you. :jawalrus:

Millon Dollar Kid - What time will you be back? ( Van has started moving )

Me - Late August. :troll: Then I close the blinds and :laugh:

Million Dollar Kid - NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo0000000000000000000

My brother was straight up :lolbron:laughing so hard he got the hiccups.

I LOVED THAT BELT! I could not wait to show my cousins this shyt. That was my downfall. :beli: We were going to Wilkinsburgh. The hood. No Burbs shyt. nikkas wile out in Wilkinsburgh. We get there and I show my cousins and they are :wtf: Now they hated the WWE. They were NWA Fans. But they could appreciate a good replica belt.

My cousins were both younger than me but they were hood as fukk. My cousin told me they wrestle also.. But they have no fancy ass outside ring. They do steel cage matches in the bedroom.

I was :wtf: He explained. In their room was bunkbeds. They would take both mattresses off and put them on the floor. They would then jump off the top rope ( top of the bunk bed ) and splash on nikkas. The whole room was one big hardcore match. You won by either pinfall or escaping the cage. Which was you had to get out door.

Now I was :whoa: These nikkas was hitting each other with lamps, Voltron Lions and anything else they could get they hands on. It was pure mayhem. I was not sure I was bout that life. :wow:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I watched a tag team steel cage match between my two cousins and some hood nikkas from around the corner. One of these nikkas was a legit 250 pounds and he was only 13. :beli: nikkas called him Grape Ape.

grape-ape_L12.jpg

He was bodying nikkas. Threw my one cousin headfirst :cape: into the chest of drawers. He was :deadrose:

He then kicked my other cousin in the gut. Scooped him up over his shoulder.. Climbed the bunk beds. Got to the top. Pointed at me. :ufdup: Then power bombed the holy fukk out of my cousin.

2cgeupu_jpg.gif

:rip:

Now my cousins were as tough as they come. They did not complain or nothing. But they got murked something serious. Grape Ape started hollerin. He wants a title shot! Fucckkkkkk :skip: I did not want it with this nikka. The whole time he beat both of my cousins dolo he was chewing on grape now-a-laters without missing a beat.