The General Mills Chronicles.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:what: I was behind the Black Angus. In a lil alley. I guess from time to time they threw shyt and piss back here and it was like a cotdam cesspool. The smell made me..

u8qIb.gif

I ended up adding my vomit to the bad smell crock pot. :sadbron: I was crawling on my hands and knees cause I was banged up from the fall. THAT shyt HURT! I managed to crawl around to the front of the building.. One of the sailors from my division saw me. A country boy from Georgia. He looked like

Daryl-Dixon-Walking-Dead.jpg

Daryl was on the front porch stuffing copenhagen into his mouth.. He looks down and hears me moaning..

Me - ( can still barely talk from the fall. covered in shyt, piss, and vomit ) uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhheeehhhhhhhhhh!! :why:

Darryl - ( acting as if he sees something like this everyday ) * spits copenhagen juice in the street * :smugfavre: Hey General. You look like you got some shyt on your britches.

Me - ahhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhh!! ( tries to get to my feet and I fall back down. ) Helpppp me brooooo

Daryl - * spits out more juice. then squints * Sure thing buddy. ( grabs my hand and pulls me up ) I hope your not planning on going in smelling a bulls ass. Durnnnnn. Dem ladies in there may not go for that. :beli:

At that point Hump and Pretty Boy come running out the front door. Skid to a stop and are looking at me like :mindblown: Right behind them come security for the Angus and some of the girls.

Hump starts out. Gen... What the hell?? Then security starts yapping in Spanish rapid fire. They are starting to look aggressive.

They are getting ready to snatch me up when DARRYL steps forward and starts speaking fluent perfect spanish. Even his accent was impeccable. He sounded like Jimmy Smits n shyt.:ohhh: He only paused to spit out dip juice. Then he reaches into his pocket and hands security 35 bucks and they go back inside....

Pretty Boy goes.... YOU KNOW SPANISH??? Darryl says that his mom is :yeshrug:mexican!!!!!! He looks straight cac!!

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:what: I was behind the Black Angus. In a lil alley. I guess from time to time they threw shyt and piss back here and it was like a cotdam cesspool. The smell made me..

u8qIb.gif

I ended up adding my vomit to the bad smell crock pot. :sadbron: I was crawling on my hands and knees cause I was banged up from the fall. THAT shyt HURT! I managed to crawl around to the front of the building.. One of the sailors from my division saw me. A country boy from Georgia. He looked like

Daryl-Dixon-Walking-Dead.jpg

Daryl was on the front porch stuffing copenhagen into his mouth.. He looks down and hears me moaning..

Me - ( can still barely talk from the fall. covered in shyt, piss, and vomit ) uggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huhhhhhhhhheeehhhhhhhhhh!! :why:

Darryl - ( acting as if he sees something like this everyday ) * spits copenhagen juice in the street * :smugfavre: Hey General. You look like you got some shyt on your britches.

Me - ahhhhhghhhhhhhhhhhghhhhhh!! ( tries to get to my feet and I fall back down. ) Helpppp me brooooo

Daryl - * spits out more juice. then squints * Sure thing buddy. ( grabs my hand and pulls me up ) I hope your not planning on going in smelling a bulls ass. Durnnnnn. Dem ladies in there may not go for that. :beli:

At that point Hump and Pretty Boy come running out the front door. Skid to a stop and are looking at me like :mindblown: Right behind them come security for the Angus and some of the girls.

Hump starts out. Gen... What the hell?? Then security starts yapping in Spanish rapid fire. They are starting to look aggressive.

They are getting ready to snatch me up when DARRYL steps forward and starts speaking fluent perfect spanish. Even his accent was impeccable. He sounded like Jimmy Smits n shyt.:ohhh: He only paused to spit out dip juice. Then he reaches into his pocket and hands security 35 bucks and they go back inside....

Pretty Boy goes.... YOU KNOW SPANISH??? Darryl says that his mom is mexican!!!!!! He looks straight cac!!

you look like you got some shyt on your britches :russ:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The fellas had a hard time finding a cab that would take my smelly ass. Finally we paid a guy in his pickup to take us back. I was sitting in the back of the truck while they were in the cab. I smelled truly disgusting. :scusthov:

Naturally the story spread about my swan dive from the second story of a brothel and soon my whole ship knew. :snoop:

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
:russ: "britches" ole Huckleberry Finn muthafukka

Pretty Boy goes.... YOU KNOW SPANISH??? Darryl says that his mom is :yeshrug:mexican!!!!!! He looks straight cac!!
:mindblown::smugfavre:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I promised Cheeky I would feed everyone. Hope yall enjoy! This one is ..

The WWF Belt Backlash.

I was a kid. A round 9-10. I grew up in the Burbs. shyt was wonderful. :to: Just really started getting into wrestling. I was a HUGE WWF stan as were most of the neighborhood kids. One of the kids dads made a mock up ring in his backyard around their trampoline!!

Some bootleg shyt like this:

0.jpg

We were not doing no hardcore shyt. Just hella fun for all the kids. We would cut fake promos. Run into the ring. Bounce around and have fun. :myman:

Welll. One of the kids moms was a crafty bytch. She made her son his own belt on some Million Dollar Belt steeze. This cac comes prancing to the ring with this blinged out belt!
MDMArticleImage1.jpg

Talkinbout its his. :mjpls: In our eyes.. He did not earn it. :troll: We immediately made up wrestling brackets so we can decide who will fight for this belt. The winner of the bracket would have to face the Million Dollar Kid as he came to be known for the belt.

Now the Million Dollar Kid was :whoa: on this whole idea. He thought he was just coming back there to stunt with it. He did not know he would be putting the belt on the line. :ohhh: I strong armed him and told him. We are giving you the ability to protect your title. If you lose then :manny: If you refuse to put up the belt then we will make sure you never wrestle in this neighborhood again. :youngsabo: