The General Mills Chronicles.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:aicmon: oh hell naw i would have choke slam to hell that lil b*stard

tt8xN.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
After the youngin webbed up my back window I was seeing red. :fire: Honestly if he was in the front of me right then I would have swung on his ass like a grown ass man.

Only thing that saved him was that he had the car in between us and he was a lil bit aways, and he had some jets. . . :unsure: I pointed at him and called him a PUNK bytch :pacspit: LOUD AS fukk! His response to a grown ass man calling him a bytch. . . . He laughed and said I am not going to do shyt and his dad would woop me.

ROY_thumb.gif

I was trembling I was so mad!! In the background I can hear his mom yelling! What is going on!! Mark get over here!! The kid is standing in the middle of the street ignoring his moms and laughing at me like . :umad:

I take flight.:cape: with evil intentions. :demonic: He runs AT ME in a diagonal pattern!! Kinda fukked me up for a sec and threw me off.. I reached out to grab him when he got close and he damn near broke my ankles.

broken-ankles-o.gif

Three high school kids walking down the street were. . .:russ: To my credit and his surprise I put a hand down and popped right back up without missing a beat. I was hot on this lil nikkas heels. He had that scamper quickness that most young kids have but I had pure speed advantage. I reached out to grab his hoodie. . . I grasped it and I was elated. Could not wait to dole out some punishment... He then cut a tight corner and gained a few feet on me. I dug deep eager to make up the lost space when I something hit me in the leg.. I was totally committed and this threw me off. I....

shamarkofail.gif

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I bounced off the pavement hard as fukkkkk. :why: The three high school kids were :deadmanny: I was all kinds of scrapped up. My hands got it bad. Tore up my pants and severely strained my wrist. Felt like that shyt was broken. It started swelling up immediately.

I am wondering what the fukk hit me?? I look down and see

1391760433_98484c6ccc.jpg

Up on the grassy knoll was the shooter. Mary. She was :queen: smh. cotdammit... Meanwhile my girl comes running over... :ufdup: Before she can say anything I yell.. LOOK AT MY fukkING WINDOW! HE DID THAT FOR NO REASON AND THEN HE LAUGHED IN MY FACE She was :whoa: Then :mindblown: Then the family dog provided the last L. When my girl ran out the house she left the door open and Murphy the dog came out. He saunters up to me while me and her are talking. I am still sitting down. He is sniffing me and it annoyed me. So while I was standing up shooed his ass away. I guess he did not take kindly to that. He bit me on my ass.:noah: It was painful as fukkkkk.

1438.gif

I spin around :wtf:and he is ghost. I was done brehs. My ass was leaking. My hand was swollen as fukk. Window was murked. For what?? Some puss?? Nah B. I got in my whip and left.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This one is.. The Black Angus Quickie.

:sadbron:

In the Navy.. We were frequently in Puerto Rico and this story is of my first visit which went down in Navy lore as a hilarious train wreck. :snoop:

On our way there the seasoned sailors kept talking about the Black Angus. A infamous brothel in Puerto Rico. ( Closed now. )

I grew up in Puerto Rico and the Black Angus was the best. Women from South America, USA, the Carribean, Central America and Europe too, especially Spain. I am 6 feet and i still remember this working girl from Argentina she was like 5'11 wow. I was 19 yrs old. This woman could be a model and the black angus always have plenty of attractive women. The place was perfect. Never is going to be another Black Angus.
:wow:

I had never paid for puss before let alone been to a brothel. I had no idea what to expect. When I would ask the og's they would just look at me like :whew: So I knew I was in for some fukking. Did not know there would be fukkery as well. :sadbron:

We take a cab bus there as soon as the boat docks. We scramble out of the bus and I gaze upon the infamous Black Angus.

black+angus277.jpg

:beli: What is this dusty bullshyt?? I was expecting some balla ass building. I see random hood chickens running around and lazy dogs chilling in the shade. I look at my nikka Hump and Pretty Boy and they told me I am tripping . The fun is on the inside. :mjpls: Lets see the buffet on the inside. :jawalrus::eat:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Walking in I was :ohlawd: I can not describe how it was brehs. BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL Ricans with Phat asses walking around... Inside the place was hooked the fukk up. Big ass bar. Dance floor for the cornballs who wanted to boogy with the freaks. Food spot in the corner. They were frying up chicken and other island goodies!! :bryan:

It was like a bomb ass night club... Except.. You could fukk any of the girls in there. :smugbiden: Pretty Boy got scooped by TWO TWINS!! They ran up on him. Grabbed his dikk and just dragged him upstairs. I was :gladbron:

Me and my nikka Hump posted up by a wall and just looked at all the ass around us walking around. These ho's looked so goooood! :to: At this point in my young life I had never been drunk either. I needed a drink. :sitdown:

I order a rum n coke. Guzzle it down. Feel a burn. Order another. Down it. I am now :devil: I look at Hump and tell him I am grabbing the baddest chica in here and fukking the juice out of her. I scan the club... :youngsabo: There she is. Looking like prime Vanessa Williams..

vanessa-williams-435.jpg

But with ASS! :ohhh: