The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nah what Im saying is that Mac accepting his gayness is more personal growth than any character has shown, cause that kind of contradicts the theme of the show

Yeah, I see what your saying. Personal delusions. Knowing Mac, he may just swing far to the other side from trying to be hyper masculine in his eyes, to hyper feminine

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The fukk kinda cologne was Charlie wearing where skunk spray is an improvement:picard:
90c710838f674e7abe8dcc1d75eef795.jpg
:lolbron:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I have plenty of faith they could do it right and make it hysterical, but as @BlackAchilles said, one of the main themes of the show is their inability and unwillingness to progress beyond their delusion and dysfunction. If they change such a key component of the show, it could be a sign they are building towards the end of the series :sadcam:
To be fair we are all guarenteed at least 2 more seasons of this show... and lets be honest at the fact that we're lucky that this show survived as long as it had.

As far as progression after a certain point people do end up progressing whether they want to or not... life has a cruel way of forcing things on people and it forces people to either rise or fall because of it. So to see how Mac with progress with his now open gayness will be interesting to watch.

Plus also of all the characters Mac is the only one that has been able to randomly change it up and stayed funny because of it. When Mac just got randomly fat for a whole season and he didn't miss a beat shows that him being gay will be the same scenario of fukkery we all will enjoy.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Yo, I found this mobster oriented channel on youtube and I get to this one guy named Harry 'The Hunchback' Riccobene. Dude was 4'11 and gangster as all hell and looks just like Frank Reynolds. Danny Devito got to bless up with another dramatic role.

hqdefault.jpg

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I think if done right, openly gay mac could be hilarious. just being overly flamboyant while the rest of the gang is like :scust:

the bike scene might be top 5 of the series. when that fist dikk popped out I was :dead:
Yeah I could see him being a piece of shyt about it, just going over the top and trying to shove it in everybody's face, accusing everybody of homophobia for the slightest things (while ignoring how homophobic he was before he came out), or trying to trap dudes or convert them 'n shyt :lolbron:. The important thing is they keep him an awful person but explore new angles

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
and another running gag was NOT knowing mac's real name, which wasn't revealed until the class reunion episode.

and mac also came out the closet as gay last season on the cruise ship episode. I expect him to be back in the closet like normal next week anyways.
Nah, Charlie Day said in an interview this is for keeps. Said a lot of fans were disappointed about him walking back on it at the end so this time they're gonna go forward with it.