The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I have plenty of faith they could do it right and make it hysterical, but as @BlackAchilles said, one of the main themes of the show is their inability and unwillingness to progress beyond their delusion and dysfunction. If they change such a key component of the show, it could be a sign they are building towards the end of the series :sadcam:
nah i'll start getting worried when they introduce a new love interest for charlie. cause we al know he's not gonna end up with the waitress. it's gonna end with charlie finding somebody and leaving the waitress like :francis:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russ: I can see Mac trying to get back with Carmen now too. "Nah see it's cool because I'm gay now! It'll work:hubie:" and of course end up saying a bunch of super offensive shyt about trannies

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:laff::laff::laff::laff: at the irony in this post
dont even know if it was done on purpose
I meant to put trannies in quotes. Mac would say some shyt like "See since you're a tranny that means it's gay" and show how he's still shytty and ignorant to a lot of shyt. Then he'll try to explain that shyt to the gang and they're just like ":mindblown:...:aicmon:"

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I meant to put trannies in quotes. Mac would say some shyt like "See since you're a tranny that means it's gay" and show how he's still shytty and ignorant to a lot of shyt. Then he'll try to explain that shyt to the gang and they're just like ":mindblown:...:aicmon:"
i said that because "tranny" is offensive to trans people
but i can see him repeatedly saying that in front of her

:mjlol: i can see the rest of the gang knowing that and mac comes in and says it and the gang hits that collective:whoa: "woah" thatt they do

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Just watching the last episode again. Opening scene of Charlie and Mac walking.

Charlie- "What's going on with you? Are you limping?"

Mac- "Ahh I've just been working out on this new exercise bike I got. My glutes are like so sore."

:russ: :picard::scust::huhldup::dead:
I was already thinking he was doing some gay stuff when he said that. Then they show the bike at the end :mjlol: