The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I think so too, which kinda sucks. My favorite running gag of the series was mac being totally unaware of it while the rest of the gang saw it clear as day

Yeah on the one hand I know this is an issue close to Rob;s heart cause he got two moms, but I'm not sure how they reconcile this w/ the show's recurring theme of The Gang's inability/refusal to progress as people and being trapped in the same cycle of dysfunction.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think so too, which kinda sucks. My favorite running gag of the series was mac being totally unaware of it while the rest of the gang saw it clear as day
I think if done right, openly gay mac could be hilarious. just being overly flamboyant while the rest of the gang is like :scust:

the bike scene might be top 5 of the series. when that fist dikk popped out I was :dead:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think if done right, openly gay mac could be hilarious. just being overly flamboyant while the rest of the gang is like :scust:

the bike scene might be top 5 of the series. when that fist dikk popped out I was :dead:
I have plenty of faith they could do it right and make it hysterical, but as @BlackAchilles said, one of the main themes of the show is their inability and unwillingness to progress beyond their delusion and dysfunction. If they change such a key component of the show, it could be a sign they are building towards the end of the series :sadcam:

Last edited:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Dennis had a girl on one of his tapes say she was 15 or 16 (the one where they did the court thing where Frank rear ended him while Dennis was eating cereal in the car). He also stole that girl on the cruise's ID to make sure she was 18 :russ:
That girl at the cruise was mad young :gucci:

that shyt was Dennis' low point.... The other being "Tools, Toolssssssss I gotta have my tools!!!":mjlol:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yeah on the one hand I know this is an issue close to Rob;s heart cause he got two moms, but I'm not sure how they reconcile this w/ the show's recurring theme of The Gang's inability/refusal to progress as people and being trapped in the same cycle of dysfunction.
They'll have a try hard episode or 2 :yeshrug:

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

they dont have a problem with it. they admitted as much when country mac was in town. its just that mac is so damn unbearable that he makes the gang hate the shyt that hes on. im pretty sure theyve admitted that the reason that most of them are anti religion is that mac is so overbearing with it

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
they dont have a problem with it. they admitted as much when country mac was in town. its just that mac is so damn unbearable that he makes the gang hate the shyt that hes on. im pretty sure theyve admitted that the reason that most of them are anti religion is that mac is so overbearing with it

Nah what Im saying is that Mac accepting his gayness is more personal growth than any character has shown, cause that kind of contradicts the theme of the show

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Dennis had a girl on one of his tapes say she was 15 or 16 (the one where they did the court thing where Frank rear ended him while Dennis was eating cereal in the car). He also stole that girl on the cruise's ID to make sure she was 18 :russ:
He was playing one of his tapes in the car during the thunder gun express episode too

She was 16
Dennis - wait why do I have this tape *destroys it*

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

and another running gag was NOT knowing mac's real name, which wasn't revealed until the class reunion episode.

and mac also came out the closet as gay last season on the cruise ship episode. I expect him to be back in the closet like normal next week anyways.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
and another running gag was NOT knowing mac's real name, which wasn't revealed until the class reunion episode.

and mac also came out the closet as gay last season on the cruise ship episode. I expect him to be back in the closet like normal next week anyways.

I either hope he goes over the top with being gay to the point that it drives the gang crazy or goes back in the closet and pretends like no one knows. Either way I'm sure it will still be funny.