The Gang is back. Sex, Drugs, and Debauchery: Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Unanimous MVP:wow:

every time the Sunny formula seems like its getting played out someone steps up...

Charlie owned seasons 1-6... Then Dennis brought the :demonic:

Now we in the era of Frank fukkery :mjlol:
I'd say Dennis owned seasons 4-5, they shared the MVP for season 6, and season 7 went to fat mac. No doubt this year it's frank. He owned season 10 just off the strength of his crawling out of the couch too :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Not sure Mac's religious beliefs will allow him to stay out of the closet
:ohhh:This is gonna be interesting on how this is gonna play out, there were a lot of things that was holding Mac back from being openly gay. As shytty as the gang can be there are lines that even they won't cross.... 1. they are not down with saying the N-Word :whoa: and 2. they don't have problem with gay people :hubie:.

Once the gang were open about not giving a fukk of what Mac was that may have been the confident boost for him to say "fukk it :smugdraper:I'm gay bytches" Now if they can make him admit that he don't know any karate maybe he'll finally take some classes as well :yeshrug:one step at a time.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
:ohhh:This is gonna be interesting on how this is gonna play out, there were a lot of things that was holding Mac back from being openly gay. As shytty as the gang can be there are lines that even they won't cross.... 1. they are not down with saying the N-Word :whoa: and 2. they don't have problem with gay people :hubie:.

Once the gang were open about not giving a fukk of what Mac was that may have been the confident boost for him to say "fukk it :smugdraper:I'm gay bytches" Now if they can make him admit that he don't know any karate maybe he'll finally take some classes as well :yeshrug:one step at a time.

Yeah. I've changed my mind. I think he's out for good now.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Now the gang has the resolve the issue of Charlie and the Waitress.... and figuring out what the hell the Waitress's name really is... and if Charlie gonna actually gets to have sex with her.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I was hoping the last arbitrator would take the ticket like the OG lawyer would've done :russ:
That's what I thought was going to happen too. Especially when she was asking him to sign the papers, I thought there was gonna be some loophole in there where she got to keep it

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
not based on that episode cause he was waiting for her to turn 21, he's been scoping her out since she was 18.

Dennis had a girl on one of his tapes say she was 15 or 16 (the one where they did the court thing where Frank rear ended him while Dennis was eating cereal in the car). He also stole that girl on the cruise's ID to make sure she was 18 :russ: