The Gang Can't Get Canceled (Culture): Season 16 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Feel like all the plot points this ep could had been their own episode.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
"It's the Meister's and the and the schlagers and the schnapps that make people feel high end." Enter, Paddy's SchlagerSchnappsterMeister. :banderas: :dead:

PXL-20230629-035450701-exported-0-1688010951479.jpg

:blessed:

Mac with the Jordan in the 90's suit complete with the gold hoop in the left ear. Now that's premium. That's high end. Who's more premium than MJ?

PXL-20230629-040220387-exported-0-1688011446253-2.jpg

jordan-laugh.gif

I love all the callbacks they been doing. Frank had Dee circling Philly for hours like he did in "The Gang Broke Dee.":wow: Charlie as the limo driver throwing up in the limo after drinking too much nickelschlager was a flip of Frank as the limo driver in "Frank's Pretty Woman." In that episode Charlie ate too many blood capsules and ended up throwing up all over Frank's date.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-horror.gif

Just needed Charlie to offer Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston an egg in this trying time.

egg-frank.gif

Glenn finally looked and felt like Dennis in this episode which is something that I've noticed with the past few seasons. It takes him a few episodes to physically look like and sound like Dennis. Which is strange if you're a creep who watches the podcast. It's his hair. They cut it too short to start the season. Now it's looking more like normal Dennis.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
This was a classic episodes. Top 10 ever. shyt hit on all angles. The cut to charlie vomiting had me :dead: .....calling Aaron Paul malcolm the entire episode:mjlol:.....then they capped it off with a great performance from Cranston. Whole episode was gold. This felt like season 4 sunny

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a classic episodes. Top 10 ever. shyt hit on all angles. The cut to charlie vomiting had me :dead: .....calling Aaron Paul malcolm the entire episode:mjlol:.....then they capped it off with a great performance from Cranston. Whole episode was gold. This felt like season 4 sunny
Cranston going into monologue and then pulling the Dee bit by announcing that it was all acting had me :dead:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I like how the Gang always gets things about movies and TV shows wrong

“Invincible, the movie when the guy from New Kids on the Block makes the Eagles”

“The Sixth Sense has that great twist. You find out that all along, the guy wearing the hairpiece is Bruce Willis”

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Another great episode. New age classic right here. It's "The Gang Goes to a Water Park" Part ll. That's a great base to build on cuz it's one of the goat episodes of Always Sunny.

The return of the Range Rover :blessed:
"What ya got there, bozo?":mjlol:

"Chef Greaseball Linguini" :dead:

Dennis and Charlie going off to see some animatronic titties like in "The Storm of the Century" when Dennis needs to see Jackie Danardo. :mjlit:They were doing it for the good of the race before. Now they're doing it for the good of science. :wow:

And then they're tryna kick the wall down to the superstore like they did when tryna get in the door marked pirate in "The Gang Solves the North Korea Situation."

Dingbat Duck doesn't have his stutter. It was the only thing that was funny about him. He was "the retard." :bryan: Dee brings back the stuttering army carny routine from "The Gang Gets Quarantined."

There's more callbacks in there. Mac doesn't feel any shame in the therapy session which is a callback to "The Gang Goes to Hell" when Mac fails at the game and asks the gay dudes to give him some lashings to repent. :mjlol: He told the dog therapist not to diddle the kid which was a callback to "Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties."

The Gang tries to throw their own Risk E. Rats show like they did in "The High School Reunion." And it goes horribly wrong :wow: