The Gang Can't Get Canceled (Culture): Season 16 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's time to end this show. fukk these two episodes were bad. This picked up from the place of that awful skating rink episode last season :scust:

Wtf

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Ep 2 was good classic Sunny.

Charlie: oh we're just gonna blow past this? :dwillhuh:

Frank being = a dog.
Mac's mom: I need to smash :beli:

I thought it was Great. But it's weird seeing them as like 45+ year Olds doing dumb shyt. I think they should end it next season.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
You all listen to their podcast too? It's a great listen. They go back and talk about old episodes, their writing process, what happened on set that they remember and talking about some of the minor characters/actors in detail.

Glenn Howerton getting annoyed by little things like Dennis is also hilarious :russ:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Didn’t care much for the first episode. I enjoyed the second episode.

I'm still scarred from the episode way back that had a homeless dude pants down drilling another bum under the boardwalk :hhh:

The most fukked up one to me was when Frank convinces Dennis & Dee that their mother is still alive and that her coffin has money in it, so they should go dig it.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sunny will forever be 2nd GOAT behind Seinfeld but it’s time to wrap it up. Show feels super cringey now. The comedy is way too forced. Nothing is nuanced. The dialogue is what made the show so great and now they rely mainly on cheap gags. Dee gluing herself to everything. Mac's whole head swelling up from eating nuts:comeon:

When dude they all become so dumb?.....it's like they're all complete buffoons now. Just doing retarded shyt for no reason. They lost the touch. But it makes sense if you watched the podcast. They regret a lot of the earlier episodes. Even saying it was hard for them to watch the "Dee is dating a retarded person" episode:childplease:......they're all in Hollywood now so they gotta play it safe or possibly get cancelled. But it is what it is. They gave us some great years. But they need to close this shyt out next season. Go out with a bang.
I feel the same way

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
STILL FUNNY

NOT CLASSIC LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL SEASONS, BUT ENTERTAINING NONETHELESS

AND YEA, THE FACT THAT THEY LOOK SO OLD WIT HELLA PLASTIC SURGERY KINDA GIVES IT A MORE AWKWARD VIBE .. BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maureen coming back as a black cat to curse Dennis because he wouldn't bury her in a pet cemetery :dead:

Everyone just assuming he killed her for her ashes to serve as his trophy :pachaha: :mjlol:

Cricket is now a pimp for younger versions of himself :dead:

Dope seeing Danny's wife make a cameo. All of their wives have been characters now :ehh:

Last edited: