The Gang Can't Get Canceled (Culture): Season 16 of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
First ep was a dud, but the other shows have been great. Some very funny moments for Frank & Dee.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
the promotion of this show is so confusing to me. Last i saw them they were in Ireland or Scotland somewhere, I think. Is there a new season? There always seems to be this weird dead silence between seasons of this show.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Danny Devito is great. Just his delivery of saying things like “you were the retard” crack me up

the promotion of this show is so confusing to me. Last i saw them they were in Ireland or Scotland somewhere, I think. Is there a new season? There always seems to be this weird dead silence between seasons of this show.

That was last season, the plotline in Ireland and finding out who Charlie’s biological dad is.

They’re back in Philly now for the new season.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Gail the Snail was in rare form tonight. Sucked off a rando in the alley. Now her mouth hurts. And her cooter is on fire :dead:

Dennis bringing the laugh from "The Gang Hits the Slopes" back. :laff: This was like a combo of that episode, "The Gang Reignites the Rivalry" and "Chardee Macdennis."

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've said this before, but the reason this season has been back to its original form is the fact that the podcast, the followers, feedback loop, etc made them remember what made the show great. Also and not to be understated is the fact that they brought back two iconic writers in Marter and Rosell who along with Rickety Cricket are the best writers the shows ever had. They invented plot devices like rum ham, milk steak, the D.E.N.N.I.S. sytem, the dead dog being soup out in the sun in the alley :mjlol::dead:, Mac and Dennis breaking up, smoking out poisonous apple seeds, etc etc

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a lot of retconning revolving around charlie these first 2 eps—new toilet, new bedroom, new sisters