The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Of course he does. Its a trend isnt it? :mjpls:

Game been this way. No identiy. Hes name literally describes him. Whatevers hot or whatevers goin on he'll try to attach himself to it & follow it.

This is one of the reasons i stopped messing with him. At one point i actually was a hardcore fan, esp. between 2004/2005-2007. But then he constantly also lies, does unlogical & stupid shyt, inconsisten as an emcee (which is why the ghostwriter rumor has been attached to him since the early days).

Nowadays i honestly havent listened to any of his material since LAX with the exception of a few songs here & there.

Drake
Hov

:mjpls:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Drake
Hov

:mjpls:

Dont even TRY to compare it my nikka.

I know you ride hard for Game but stop it. And i like Jay-Z and i dont listen to Drake either. So its not that im a stan or some shyt.

But its not even close.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Dont even TRY to compare it my nikka.

I know you ride hard for Game but stop it. And i like Jay-Z and i dont listen to Drake either. So its not that im a stan or some shyt.

But its not even close.

I don't ride hard for game. What he did in that IG was some clown shyt. But to say that Drake and Jay haven't rode other nikkaz waves or swag jacked people is being disingenous :manny:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
I don't ride hard for game. What he did in that IG was some clown shyt. But to say that Drake and Jay haven't rode other nikkaz waves or swag jacked people is being disingenous :manny:

We're in a Game thread right? So should i just randomly bring up Jay-Z & Drake in this convo? You do ride hard for Game. Even now. You're swifting the convo.

The fact is that you saying that Jay-Z & Drake are as big of a wave rider/swag jacker is extremely disingenous. Its almost laughable my nikka. If you seriously believe they're even CLOSE in comparison then i gotta call you crazy my dude lol.

Game is easily the biggest dikk rider/wave rider. Probably him and Master P or whatever.

True Sinister

Banned
Daps
We're in a Game thread right? So should i just randomly bring up Jay-Z & Drake in this convo? You do ride hard for Game. Even now. You're swifting the convo.

The fact is that you saying that Jay-Z & Drake are as big of a wave rider/swag jacker is extremely disingenous. Its almost laughable my nikka. If you seriously believe they're even CLOSE in comparison then i gotta call you crazy my dude lol.

Game is easily the biggest dikk rider/wave rider. Probably him and Master P or whatever.
Jay and Fat Joe

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
He's right imma a meek fan but the way this nikka meek and the whole chasers are ducking the games and wack is ridiculous.

He commented and like shyt about nicki, cl owned Sean kingston , od'ed on oschino, wale for less but won't say shyt the game

Meek a bytch fr fr
The Chasers pulled up on Game and Wack when he was in NY doing his promo tour for 1992, but Game had the NY hip hop police with him. New York cops monitor rappers social media and Game and Wack knew damn well the cops were gunna be all over them for their instagram threats.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

The fact that you can't be honest about Drake and Hov riding waves is hilarious :mjlol:

You made a claim and I brought up other who have done the same things if not worse :manny:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
The fact that you can't be honest about Drake and Hov riding waves is hilarious :mjlol:

You made a claim and I brought up other who have done the same things if not worse :manny:

:dahell:..you just seem to wanna win points.

I brought up the point about a rapper who the thread is about.

I already told you i dont know anything about Drake. I have literally not followed anything hes done. His music isnt for me. So i wouldnt know. Jay-Z i like but i cant say im a huge fan. But he has rode waves also. Still nowhere NEAR Game. So you bring them up to say what? That Jay-Z is a bigger wave rider than Game? My nikka you really off one if you seriously believe that. So all you doin is trying to deflect.

We can ask a bunch of dudes here and we all know who'll win that poll.

And then you say you dont ride hard for Game :mjlol:

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
Dude got baby mamas and multiple kids he needs to be sheltering but rather cape for some washed overrated bytch with fake body parts. nikkas out here are weird

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:dahell:..you just seem to wanna win points.

I brought up the point about a rapper who the thread is about.

I already told you i dont know anything about Drake. I have literally not followed anything hes done. His music isnt for me. So i wouldnt know. Jay-Z i like but i cant say im a huge fan. But he has rode waves also. Still nowhere NEAR Game. So you bring them up to say what? That Jay-Z is a bigger wave rider than Game? My nikka you really off one if you seriously believe that. So all you doin is trying to deflect.

We can ask a bunch of dudes here and we all know who'll win that poll.

And then you say you dont ride hard for Game

So how can you say some shyt that Game is the biggest wave/swag stealer if you don't know how much Drake does it :what:

That doesn't make sesame right :gucci:

:stopitslime: