The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beef with Drake over Rico? Its been confirmed twice, once by Drake himself that the beef stemmed from something with Nicki...

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean he didnt ether himself when he snatched someones video footage outside of Max's in north philly and did a voiceover like he was there? :dwillhuh:

"Lets see what these cheesesteaks do" :mjlol:
Game the biggest lame on the internet.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Never liked Meek Mill but Game is truly out of his lane with this. Just sit back like the rest of us and watch dikkchasers burn to ashes.:ahh:

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
Calls someone a fakkit
Says he doesn't feel guilty listening to his music.

Lots of fake hate in this thread, lol.

They're not mutually exclusive. Music is music, if it's entertaining, it's entertaining. Doesn't mean I have to like the artist :manny:
You one of them nikkas that gets emotional and boycotts rappers for beefing your fav rapper? :jbhmm:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Lol bytch please.

He never told on Safaree to get Nicki, he even confirmed that in his interview. If you don't believe that then tell me when was the last time Meek told a lie?

Also he didn't expose Drake just because of his lines on RICO, he did it because they had beef broiling up to that point and the pot containing it eventually exploded.

The Game blatantly snitched on Meek and whether or not Meek actually broke into Nicki's house is irrelevant because this could be possibly be used as evidence against him in court or in some other damaging manner. Don't forget that this isn't a heated argument where he's saying whatever is on his mind without thinking, he typed this knowing the impact of his words and how people will perceive them.

Meek ain't tell on Safaree because Meek said so :mjlol:

even though Safaree confirmed it

Drake and DJ Drama pretty much confirmed that tweet about Drake was because Meek homotional ass got paranoid about that "girl of your dreams" line

at BEST game is lying because EVERYONE knows meek didn't do the shyt but you dumbasses keep acting like he did do the shyt by claiming game snitched on him

but keep trying to spin this into a win for your snake/rat boy I'm sure he will eventually come out on top :russ:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never confirmed he was just making assumptions. First time he tried explaining why Meek went at him he said, "It was over Nicki or something", the word 'something' hints that he is unsure about the reason. And to be honest, Meek already stated that it was over more than just that verse. Drake was basically just trash talking him
Yall internet nerds read way too much into shyt lol

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
I mean, why listen to music from someone you don't like as a person. It's just weird to me but hey you do you.
Cause it's just superficial entertainment at the end of the day. I don't think most people give a fukk. Same way no one really cares what actor or athlete is a dikk as long as they perform.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Superman spared you, *****.

Again, when was the last time Meek ever told a lie? He has more credit than the TV reality star who spent the past 4 years talking shyt about Nicki and as soon as she breaks up with Meek he wants to get back with her.

And I never said that this beef wasn't over the RICO line. The factored into the beef but it wasn't the sole reason.

Meek reaffirmed your belief in his taxstone interview when he thought Drake was sending shots at him on RICO. But he also spent some time explaining that again, the beef was broiling for other reasons as well. No Meek didn't flip out over some shytty little line :mjlol:

Again, Drake's opinion really doesn't matter since he himself is unsure why Meek went at him.

When explaining to the police why someone attacks you, you don't say, "Ugh he attacked me cause I stole his cookie or something". That reeks of unconfidence. His entire interview is suspicious too

meek telling a lie or ever telling a lie has nothing to do with anything

what were the other reasons for meek being a rat/snake? drake didn't tweet his album? didn't come to his DC concert?

"softest rapper in the game" is all of sudden worried about his image when it comes to telling his side of the story and what he believes :aicmon:

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You aren't criticizing what The Game said tho. All he did was insult Meek and call him names but he never said a single fact. If this was a rap battle he would've won but it 's not. Unfortunately it's a beef that started because he called him a snitch. Unless he has proof there is no reason to diss him and all of his insults are futile.

Meek actually brought FACTS:

All the game did was call him meeky mouse and accuse him of things, at the end of the day Meek wins for dissing him with facts and not just talking shyt.

games diss was way better bruh that's the consensus