The Game tries to ether Meek Mill on instagram (ETHERS HIMSELF INSTEAD)

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Game has been a weirdo for a long time, but since he's scary to some, dudes let that weird sh#t slide :picard:

This dude spends too much time involved in gossip and rap beefs to be taken seriously :yeshrug:

And this dude sounds extra lame trying to get Nicki off bad mouthing Meek on IG. This dude damn near 40 engaging in social media beef :mjlol:

Peace

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Game is 100% correct about Meek tho :mjpls:

Meek duckin the face from Game but keeps offering to fight Drake :mjpls:

He's right imma a meek fan but the way this nikka meek and the whole chasers are ducking the games and wack is ridiculous.

He commented and like shyt about nicki, cl owned Sean kingston , od'ed on oschino, wale for less but won't say shyt the game

Meek a bytch fr fr

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Y'all know I really like Game, dude is an amazing rapper and still makes dope music, but shyt like this is always so fukkin corny :snoop:

Edit:
Noooooooooooooooooooo, dude actually rocks fukkin blond hair now ?!?!?:mjlol::mjlol::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Of course he does. Its a trend isnt it? :mjpls:

Game been this way. No identiy. Hes name literally describes him. Whatevers hot or whatevers goin on he'll try to attach himself to it & follow it.

This is one of the reasons i stopped messing with him. At one point i actually was a hardcore fan, esp. between 2004/2005-2007. But then he constantly also lies, does unlogical & stupid shyt, inconsisten as an emcee (which is why the ghostwriter rumor has been attached to him since the early days).

Nowadays i honestly havent listened to any of his material since LAX with the exception of a few songs here & there.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
game is a serial fukkboy.

wat6rr.jpg